• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Aiii

So not worth it
Cash in + heel turn against Dean?

I very much hope so. I think Reigns would be a great heel, have Rollins double turn face and team up with Dean for a while as Reigns goes against a face Brock at SummerSlam.

Sounds like a great summer program to me.

Think of the poor ring announcers that would frequently have to say "the new sensation, the man that gravity forgot, mister money in the bank, neville"

Aiii

So not worth it
When Roman cashes in will he have to take the slow walk through the crowd?!?

No, he'll be there at ringside to fight off the Authority, so Dean can grab and win the belt and he will then celebrate with him and double cross him to win the belt.

I look forward to quoting this in three hours.

I very much hope so. I think Reigns would be a great heel, have Rollins double turn face and team up with Dean for a while as Reigns goes against a face Brock at SummerSlam.

Did did sort of telegraph it with Rollin's strife with Hunter and STephanie. Could see them bringing in Reigns not only to screw over his buddy Dean, but also to replace Rollins.

IF Corporate Reigns means he'll stop coming in through the crowd I'm all for it.

Mahonay

Banned

There's a ridiculous amount of interesting possibilities tonight, but we're more than likely getting something straight forward and really predictable.

I hope I'm wrong.

I fucking hate how Kane takes DDTs. His head is like 3 feet from the ground.

Cagey

Banned
Did did sort of telegraph it with Rollin's strife with Hunter and STephanie. Could see them bringing in Reigns not only to screw over his buddy Dean, but also to replace Rollins.

IF Corporate Reigns means he'll stop coming in through the crowd I'm all for it.
Corporate Reignsmaker will walk down the crowd with six giant bodyguards with the murdered out suit game.

And you can believe.

That.

Fox318

He's been stellar with The New Day and dude deserves some time in the sun at this point.

LDTIGHr.jpg

But you see Kofi is just different from former champs like Cena and Randy Orton.

Top Bottom