• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Jopie

There was a thread earlier on GAF asking about the point of life. There were a lot of good answers. But man I cant help but to feel that the whole point is just to have a positive impact on as many peoples ives as possible. Not just friends, not just family, but as many people as possible.

I can only dream to have as great of an impact on people as Dusty did. What a great man.

Fox318

God they're killing me tonight. Had a lump in my throat explaining to my young so who Dusty was

Man the world will miss dusty.

Also on the lapsed fan podcast they talked about how Vince gave him this song and Sapphire to wrestle with because Vince thought Dusty acted black.

UberTag

Time for the coronation of Roman Reigns.
Nice of them to give him time to rest before cashing in at the end of the night.

There was a thread earlier on GAF asking about the point of life. There were a lot of good answers. But man I cant help but to feel that the whole point is just to have a positive impact on as many peoples ives as possible. Not just friends, not just family, but as many people as possible.

I can only dream to have as great of an impact on people as Dusty did. What a great man.

Bill and Ted's had it right. It's pretty simple. Be Excellent to each other and party on, dudes.

Cagey

Banned
MITB before Game 1 gets underway and GOT season finale? What a night to be alive, friends.

He's almost ready.

tumblr_no5rvpsOHe1un3qtho1_540.gif

bwahhhhh

... man, wrasslegaf bros, I've known about Dusty for days, but I think it just hit me fully after that intro and 10 bell. damn it. someone hold me

klonere

Banned
They need to resolve that story. Cody went full Stardust despite his father and brother's concerns. I feel like they just dropped a potentially really good story.

It's pretty exploitative to do it now I know but man, that story does need a wrap up and some good segments.

Pretty much. No reason to have it as the opening match unless Corporate Reigns is winning,

I'm ready for Corporate Reigns.

Top Bottom