• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Fox318

why wwe keep doing this? And even as a heel move, is stupid as fuck.

No wonder why AJ get tired of this crap.

2hgPoxq.png

HH4Udvl.jpg

jj3WU9M.gif

lvBPURo.jpg

6M7YPfv.png

Fox318

Jesus christ no face Miz

That was a pretty good match but I still hope that all the NXT women stay as far away from the main roster as possible

They are getting paid a fraction of what the bellas make on the main roster.

They deserve more money and non-Vince booking.

klonere

Banned
Can Ryback get Big Show up for the Shell Shock? Stay tuned.

Sources say that footage has emerged of Ryback indeed getting Big Show up for the Shell Shock on a show called "Raw". It is unclear if "Raw" is connected with this current show or is a rogue agent, intent on ruining a great moment.

Fox318

So what's Miz gimmick now?

Dude reminds me of the guy in GTA5 that was begging people for interviews.

asshole with the most punchable face in the history of wrestling.

The only reason I would ever want to see Miz on my TV is him getting his ass beat down in ways that make a vader match look safe.

RP912

Banned

The only reason I would ever want to see Miz on my TV is him getting his ass beat down in ways that make a vader match look safe.

The God King coming back just to fulfill those wishes.

8565%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20chair%20gif%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I'll give Miz credit in this regard, he's worked at his Hollywood gimmick and it at least it gets a reaction from the fans. He had a two year period, both as heel and face where the crowd just did not give a fuck.
I think Miz could be decent manager. Unfortunately he works for a company that thinks managers are useless.

klonere

Banned
Sources say that footage has emerged of Ryback indeed getting Big Show up for the Shell Shock on a show called "Raw". It is unclear if "Raw" is connected with this current show or is a rogue agent, intent on ruining a great moment.

It seems WWE themselves have acknowledged this footage. It remains to be seen if WWE will take action against "Raw"

Fox318

I'll give Miz credit in this regard, he's worked at his Hollywood gimmick and it at least it gets a reaction from the fans. He had a two year period, both as heel and face where the crowd just did not give a fuck.
I think Miz could be decent manager. Unfortunately he works for a company that thinks managers are useless.

Mizdow was fucking carrying his carny ass though that program. He's been in the business longer than most dudes but is he really any better than Baron Corbin or some other indie geek?

I'm considering switching over to hear how Bethesda are going to design future boring open world RPGs with terrible writing and abysmal combat in 30 minutes time.

Top Bottom