• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Only problem I have with Sheamus winning is the MiTB match has always been a wild card event to get a newer talent into the main event spotlight. Sheamus has been both WHC and WWE champ so its not really a match he needed. He also just came back a couple of months ago.
I think Sheamus is a pretty decent performer, especially as a heel, but it almost feels like they don't know what else to do with him.

Alucard

Banned
Paige has just annoyed me throughout her entire WWE tenure. Screechy voice, awful acting, no character consistency...just turn the channel or fast forward heat.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm watching the Mario Maker finals in the Nintendo World Championships right now.

Better than Raw in the Bank.

Paige has been trash since her main roster call up while Nikki Bella, Alicia Fox and Naomi all improved. That's real.

They're all still terrible and they dragged Paige down to their level. I don't mind people saying Paige is shit because she has been since she went to the main roster, however saying those others are better than her is mental.

Nikki Bella sure did improve, she went from the worst wrestler on the roster to just being shit. Alica turned a few guys on by pouring soda over herself which they considered to be an improvement. Naomi still shows the same promise she did on NXT, but still botches constantly and utilises ass based offence.

The whole womens division needs a overhaul, especially considering the NXT women are putting on some of the best WWE matches of the year. It's simply not going to happen until the current leadership is gone, and any divas presence is going to be worthless on the main roster until then.

Toki767

The reason the women are/were better in NXT is because they get to practice their matches everyday. Especially the big matches.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The reason the women are/were better in NXT is because they get to practice their matches everyday. Especially the big matches.

It's not just the wrestling that's better, though. The NXT women have characters other than being crazy or mean.

I'm watching the Mario Maker finals in the Nintendo World Championships right now.

Better than Raw in the Bank.

It's amazing that they've made everybody sour on the great gimmicks this year. Rumble? Everybody booed the second a dead man was eliminated. EC? The IC match was the worst clusterfuck the company's had in years, let alone inside the Chamber. MITB? They take it away from the 1 deserving guy in favor of giving Bray something to do in a feud nobody believes he has a chance of winning anyway, and give it to Sheamus to promote the next Ninja Turtles film.

Carnies: Then, Now, Forever

TraBuch

Banned
I fucking hate it in wrestling when someone pins someone and when the other person kicks out, the pinner sits there fucking crying about it for 30 seconds while the one that kicked out is laying there unconscious.

RP912

Banned
The divas division is basically Mean Girls the series. No storyline and no heels or faces...it's just anger and pettiness because "women are crazy".

Fox318

It's amazing that they've made everybody sour on the great gimmicks this year. Rumble? Everybody booed the second a dead man was eliminated. EC? The IC match was the worst clusterfuck the company's had in years, let alone inside the Chamber. MITB? They take it away from the 1 deserving guy in favor of giving Bray something to do in a feud nobody believes he has a chance of winning anyway, and give it to Sheamus to promote the next Ninja Turtles film.

Carnies: Then, Now, Forever

God damn I think you hit the nail there.

Top Bottom