• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Garbage tier PPV so far. Literally worse than Fastlane.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
owens smacks cenas back on the apron, but sells it as an ankle injury....da fuq?

cena never had any lessons on how to sell a back injury

NoRéN

Creative running on fumes when you're just doing the same shit.

Meh, smark's get to go home happy so the crowd should be good for the rest of the night.

Jopie

Owens on the main roster still not quite the crazy bastard he is on NXT.

NXT Owens would have come back and did it again as Cena was walking up the ramp.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Renee interviewing her boyfriend and what kinda 80s shit is she wearing.

Can't help but think the match endings would have looked better if they were switched. First off you'd have Kevin beating Cena because he fucked up his back at the last event, then secondly you'd avoid it looking like Cena loses the first match then buries his opponent for 4 months.

Savitar

Every time I see Dean and Renee doing an interview together I have the impression they are just one moment away from going at it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Owenslaughing.gif

Sorry but Owens is such a great heel on NXT but thats because the fans like to cheer for Sami and Finn and everyone else Owens faces. Cena, not so much. It was clear that regardless of how the fans like Cena or not, Owens is being booked as a heel, thats all.

UberTag

Any chance in hell Ambrose wins?
Ambrose-Nope.gif

Top Bottom