• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Fox318

Where can I buy New Day socks?

QzihTjyl.jpg

galvatron

The weirdest thing about Darren Young is that he's so much cooler looking when doing out-of-character interviews than anything he's done in character.

Dude's swagger is amazing IRL.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how New Day's gimmick that got them over is just Bo Dallas' gimmick except done way better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asskicking Titus is great. And JBL with a random unintelligible Lauriniis reference.

Entropia

No One Remembers
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!!

Fox318

Titus is the worst worker but he's big and strong.

Everything he does looks real because he straight up is fucking throwing dudes

acrid

Banned
mostly because The New Day may be the worst face gimmick of all time. But these guys can be themselves out there as heels and not have to worry about getting over.
I was more talking about their tactics. Fast tags while keeping Young tied in the corner, smacking new.day rocks.on young's side, etc

I guess the current New Day isn't the same heel stable that Xavier, Kofi and Big E were in for house shows last year?

That's a good build if so.

Wait: Millions of Dollars

Top Bottom