• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

tumblr_ncli8oQw6e1tqse2to3_250.gif

Truth is amazing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What did Barrett do to get what he's getting this year?

An attempt to make the IC and US titles important again. So they needed someone in the mid card with a title of sorts to job, because, well, that's just what they do. So, KOTR returns, Bad News wins and becomes King Jobber.

Oersted

An attempt to make the IC and US titles important again. So they needed someone in the mid card with a title of sorts to job, because, well, that's just what they do. So, KOTR returns, Bad News wins and becomes King Jobber.

I remember people having hope after he won that title. Lol

Angelico, Evans, Tozawa & The Wolves at PWG Threemendous IV and Marty Scurll & Will Ospreay in BOLA 2015? Oh my.

Someone argued the difference between a Frankensteiner and a hurricanrana with me the other day. I don't want to lead the answers but please weigh in with the official decision.

I always get people trying to correct me about this on twitter, but I personally decide like this;

. if it's Steiner, it's a Frankensteiner
. it it's a standing leap into a running opponent followed by a roll-up, it's a hurricanrana
. if it's a standing leap into a running opponent with no roll-up, especially if their head gets spiked, it's a Frankensteiner
. if it's a standard top-rope one, it's a Frankensteiner
. if it's a reverse one, it's a Poisoned Frankensteiner. Because it sounds cooler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
roll up or done by a luchador? Hurricanrana.

No rollup, done by a GENETIC FREAK WHO IS NOT NORMAL, or called by Good Old J.R.? Frakensteiner.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't believe they are actually leading with the Last Guardian.

Raw64life

Already more genuine exclusive games I'm interested in within the first 15 minutes of the Sony conference than in the entire Xbox conference.

Top Bottom