• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So yeah, the division gameplay thing they showed turned me off. That looked slow and boring as hell.

Ubisoft.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know there's some footage of a Japanese WWF tour where Hogan busts out all of his real ass wrestling moves in a tag team match and its just nuts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan uses his real wrestling in Japan because he knows hiro matsuda will break his other leg if he embarassed him over there

Alucard

Banned
I know there's some footage of a Japanese WWF tour where Hogan busts out all of his real ass wrestling moves in a tag team match and its just nuts.

Yeah, you can youtube Hulk Hogan Japan and get a bunch of interesting stuff. Drop toe holds and everything.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, you can youtube Hulk Hogan Japan and get a bunch of interesting stuff. Drop toe holds and everything.

There's tons of mind blowing Hogan/Andre footage from Japan, the neat thing about the video I'm talking about was that it was during his employ at WWF when he literally had like five moves max in most of his matches.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brock with yosp's head photoshopped over it f5ing rollins with phil spencer's head photoshopped

Funny thing is, Sony has the better platform and usually games I prefer, but if I was buying one of the two this Holiday I gotta admit that exclusive wise it's looking awfully like XBONE has the better exclusives and the same multiplatform games.

Oh snap, new intro package for Raw?

Also... I hear a lot of smack talked about the WWE WHC, but I think it's the best belt they've had since the 1997 belt.

Kaladin

I watched the pilot for Mr. Robot, don't know how I feel about it yet.

Though, I know it made me want to change all my social network passwords.

Someone argued the difference between a Frankensteiner and a hurricanrana with me the other day. I don't want to lead the answers but please weigh in with the official decision.

Kaladin

The new WWE WHC belt and the NXT belt are the first belts since big gold that I have wanted to buy the expensive replica for.

Top Bottom