• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

As I always understood it, when you had a move that was a finisher like Jack Robert's DDT....that was Jake Robert's finish. He was the only guy who could end matches with it and anyone else that did it never ended matches with it.

Same with having a suplex or a dropkick as a finish....you can end matches with it, everyone else....it's just another move.

Why can't Stone Cold get that?

Because in most cases that doesn't make sense. I wish there was more consistency. As dumb as the angle was, I was happy to see Orton knocked out by Rollins using his own finisher on him.

Fox318

Why is Austin's neck so red??

pq8cTBO.gif

Kaladin

Because in most cases that doesn't make sense. I wish there was more consistency. As dumb as the angle was, I was happy to see Orton knocked out by Rollins using his own finisher on him.

It doesn't make sense in most cases because wrestlers always come up with as unique as possible finishers.

Let's say Seth Rollins adapted a DDT as his finish. He ends matches with his DDT because he's perfected the move and does it with excellence. It's a move everyone can do...and others will do...but no one will finish a match with it because Seth Rollins does it best.

You can't do that as easily with a move that doesn't happen regularly in any match like say a pedigree.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nikki turned heel again? The entire face/heel diva alignment has been done to suit Paige's character since she got there. Pale Princess is running that shit.

NYR

Nikki turned heel again? The entire face/heel diva alignment has been done to suit Paige's character since she got there. Pale Princess is running that shit.

There are no babyfaces or heels in the divas division. They are all written as catty crazy women. Seriously, google it, some Ex-WWE writer admitted this is how they write for the divas.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh seeing Miz jobbing in comedy angles when I remember he headlined WrestleMania like 4 years ago.

Fox318

For as much as people talk about getting burned out how does Vince handle it?

I mean hes the type of guy that views sleep as a waste of life.

Top Bottom