• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I think the end was a work. Word is they want to book some huge matches at WM32, and Austin vs. Lesnar qualifies. Plus the Texas Death stip can override Austin's limitations in the ring.

So...

Rock vs. Triple H
Undertaker vs. Sting
Austin vs Lesnar
Hogan vs. Rusev?

tumblr_npapksLeRM1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Fox318

Wouldn't it just be easier for Austin say he;s retired and thats that?

He's never said no and the dude is still in pretty good shape for his age.

But lets face it Austin wouldn't be able to be Austin. There'd be no blood, everything would be bleeped, and he wouldn't be doing any fingers to anyone.

Plus Brock isn't a good enough in the ring to make Austin look strong.

Fox318

I think the end was a work. Word is they want to book some huge matches at WM32, and Austin vs. Lesnar qualifies. Plus the Texas Death stip can override Austin's limitations in the ring.

So...

Rock vs. Triple H
Undertaker vs. Sting
Austin vs Lesnar
Hogan vs. Rusev?

Vince vs Cena
Kevin Nash vs Reigns
Edge vs Christian
Foley vs Drew Carry
Pete Rose vs Kane
Cesaro vs Rollins in a Crossfit match
Big Show vs Samoa Joe in a taco eating contest

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Those two sold a kayfabe main event in around 2 minutes. People should pay attention.

Not only did they sell a main event in 2 minutes, they sold a main event featuring one guy who hasn't worked a match in 12 years and another guy who is on a dairy farm somewhere right now. And they still convinced me that it would be worth shelling out money to see that match.

That's some grandmaster level shit right there.

So they talked about doing coke, CM Punk, doing all kinds of illegal activity while driving 85 miles an hour down the highway, etc. Chances of Jericho being back are looking pretty strong right now unfortunately

Fox318

Not only did they sell a main event in 2 minutes, they sold a main event featuring one guy who hasn't worked a match in 12 years and another guy who is on a dairy farm somewhere right now. And they still convinced me that it would be worth shelling out money to see that match.

That's some grandmaster level shit right there.

Plus they had 2 minutes to sell something.

WWE has too much time and nowhere near the roster number to handel it.

Every guy on the undercard should not work every single raw like we have now.

Barrett and Sheamus work almost every week for example. Reigns probably worked 3 matches to give the guys a break after the chamber right?

It was great.

Samoa Joe beat Tyson Kidd. It appeared Kidd was injured during the match. Once it was over, Natalya raced to the back. Cesaro hopped into the ring very quickly. The referee threw up the x sign. Kidd was pissed leaving the ring and appeared to be holding his neck/collarbone.

fucking christ

Fox318

Can I get a recap of what was apparently a Heyman interview?

• Vince Jr
  • Brock is a farmer
  • Seriously? You didn't do cocaine?
  • Oy Vey
  • Nebraska?
  • Rick Rude believed the commandments were a suggestion
  • CM Punk
  • Ole Anderson
  • That plane after the ECW elimination chamber match
  • Mark Henry now is gonna be a headlock animal
  • Real Ass Stone Cold

Kaladin

Can I get a recap of what was apparently a Heyman interview?

They shot the same old shit you always hear from Heyman, then Heyman asks Stone Cold some questions....start's off with a softball about Cena's Stunner and then throws the hard question at him, Stone Cold vs Lesnar at WM32....how do we make it happen...then Stone Cold turned on Real Ass Stone Cold and it got good.

UberTag

Book a hell in the cell match with the Miz
The Miz in a 3-on-1 handicap Hell in a Cell match against Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Ryback.
Finish ends after Miz eats multiple Styles Clashes.
Finally retires from the ring to be the best manager (next to Heyman).

Vince vs Cena
Kevin Nash vs Reigns
Edge vs Christian
Foley vs Drew Carry
Pete Rose vs Kane
Cesaro vs Rollins in a Crossfit match
Big Show vs Samoa Joe in a taco eating contest

Wouldn't be as great as Vince vs Austin
Heh worthy
Waste of Mick Foley
In 2015
Could happen
Most likely will happen

oh my god Roman is still so terrible on the mic. I don't think there's any helping him in that department. It feels like he's trying too hard and not remotely being himself. I think he's ruined.

dream

Can I point out that just like with The Usos and Alex Rusev, I was conducting the Titus Train way back when you were all still jacksterbating to Daniel Bryan?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Im pretty sure thry way these podcast are going is tgey switch between stone cold and chris. It was announced stone cold will interview more big names like taker so chris will probs be the middle man doing the show with others.

Top Bottom