• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

painey

whats the point of even watching this? theres been a 3 month build, we all know Cena won't lose the title here, so it's a waste of everyones time..

Thorakai

whats the point of even watching this? theres been a 3 month build, we all know Cena won't lose the title here, so it's a waste of everyones time..

it builds up Cesaro, makes Owens look like an asshole, and Cena gets reckt

that is quality programming right there

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I like the GS into the sharpshooter.

And you smarks can be happy that Cesaro didn't lose (he technically won but they won't call it)

Very good match.

John Cena just carried that jobber Cesaro to a great match. Cena will now get another year long main event title run.

Vince-McMahon-Laughing-Loud-600x250.jpg

So over-under on what heel faction Naito is joining?

I would say CHAOS but with Sakuraba and The Kingdom joining they are ridiculously bloated. Bullet Club makes more sense considering his history with Yujiro, but reforming No Limit when they already have a tag team seems a little counterproductive.

Or maybe he'll be a heel sans-faction? Pretty rare in NJPW.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So over-under on what heel faction Naito is joining?

I would say CHAOS but with Sakuraba and The Kingdom joining they are ridiculously bloated. Bullet Club makes more sense considering his history with Yujiro, but reforming No Limit when they already have a tag team seems a little counterproductive.

Or maybe he'll be a heel sans-faction? Pretty rare in NJPW.

Wouldn't surprise me if he joins the Authority. He's been teasing it the past few months.

Top Bottom