• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Raw64life

Next they need to have Ryback getting beat up in a match and he rolls out of the ring and eats a Subway sandwich and it's like Popeye eating his spinach and he hulks up and wins.

OctoMan

Banned
So is everyone that is going to Japan not going to be there tonight?
I loved the last split roster raw we got. There were like 10 superstars left so they said fuck it, here midcarders, go give promos for 10 mins about your personal lives. Make the crowd appreciate you.

Then Cesaro said his infamous 4 ropes line and we'll never see it again.

That segment + advertising a Show v. Henry match after the break

I was slightly amused by it but could they make people want to watch the rest of this show any less? :p

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That segment + advertising a Show v. Henry match after the break

I was slightly amused by it but could they make people want to watch the rest of this show any less? :p

The plus side is the shittiest match on the card will be gone before 9pm. Maybe the Bellas will be on next so we can be done with them too.

OctoMan

Banned
No, everyone else is going to Japan too. There's two houseshows on the 4th, the Network one's just earlier and on the Network because Brock
I don't think they could do 2 houseshows on the 4th when they are in chicago on the 5th. And then raw on Monday. Some people have to be staying back.

ed: ^^ It's an 18 hour flight, the Network ones will be able to come back for Chicago, while Jericho sticks around for the second Japan house show, and then after that everyone else comes back in time for Raw

Jesus. The Ryback has a belt while Roman Reigns doesn't. What the fuck is wrong with this company.

Show will beat Ryback, while Reigns will beat Bray

Heel

I really like that Kevin Owens guy. His future is bright, and no doubt in my mind that he's the future of this business.

Same goes for Hideo Itami.

dream

The Network is still shit and a terrible value proposition, but that show where the wrestlers rib each other is genuinely delightful to watch.

MC Safety

Fab Five Foxes:

1) Crazy Alicia Fox
2) Tom Matthews stalking Alicia Fox
3) Total Divas Alicia Fox
4) Alicia Fox
5) Bella buddy Alicia Fox

Entropia

No One Remembers
Supposedly someone A troll reddit account saw
the guy that plays Drax the Destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy and an upcoming character in the new James Bond movie
going into the arena tonight

Top Bottom