• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Bowser

100.gif

I just remembered when people were unironically saying Rusev would feud with Brock and :jnc I can't stop laughing to even concentrate on the Sheamus match against a scrub

Heel

dream, Bellator matchmaker Rich Chou just said he'd love to see Dolph in the MMA on the Tweeter. #LayeredStorytelling

Kaladin

This is the main event that never ends....it goes on and on my friends. Some people started working it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue working it forever just because...

Heel

When does Jake Hager's WWE contract expire, dream? I can see him transitioning to MMA after seeing Dolph's success in Bellator.

dream

When does Jake Hager's WWE contract expire, dream? I can see him transitioning to MMA after seeing Dolph's success in Bellator.

Did you know that Hager owns two wins over "Sugar" Cain Velasquez? It's a shame that he wasted his athletic prime doing this fake wrestling.

Top Bottom