• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Vylash

OPfWW1s.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Duncan Steel, Dream, dmczaf, Sephzilla, BronsonLee and one more are in a ladder match now. Vylash you did it!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Gorilla Monsoon. Even when he's wrong on commentary, he's almost always coming from an understandable place. He's like the one true 'good' alignment in wrestling during that time period and he's just so fucking likeable. Even without Heenan he 's able to still be entertaining with a microphone while dealing with Shawn or Macho or Art Donovan.

I'll take him not calling every move but actually bringing something to enhance the match over some dork internet encyclopedia announcer who calls everything by its japanese name like joey styles, tenay, or striker any day of the week

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Gorilla Monsoon. Even when he's wrong on commentary, he's almost always coming from an understandable place. He's like the one true 'good' alignment in wrestling during that time period and he's just so fucking likeable. Even without Heenan he 's able to still be entertaining with a microphone while dealing with Shawn or Macho or Art Donovan.

I'll take him not calling every move but actually bringing something to enhance the match over some dork internet encyclopedia announcer who calls everything by its japanese name like joey styles, tenay, or striker any day of the week

For sure, Monsoon gave the faces the benefit of the doubt but did it earnestly. Goes a long way. Love that man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Money in the Bank / Genie in the Lamp spoilers:

BronsonLee wins? FUCK

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe these results. Money in the bank can be cashed in at any time, but I reckon it'll be after Raw.

DMczaf

Anyone watch the Sting/Triple H sitdown interview after Raw?

It's really fun. Sting brought up Robocop as being his most embarrassing moment, Triple H was like "...Katie Vick"

Bowser

Where's Orton been? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while.

Asked for a couple weeks vacation I believe.

Yeah, the guy that was gone for like 3-4 months late last year/early this year.

I'm not complaint tho. I understand he's a main event talent, but he's just boring to me.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, I left the TV on USA after another poor RAW, and was genuinely surprised how much I liked Mr. Robot. Thanks WWE!

Heel

Heel vs. Laserfrog

"5 stars." - Dave Meltzerz

"Animated .GIFs wouldn't do this match justice. I'm still shaking." - Strobogo, banned NeoGAF member

"I enjoyed watching this in the back after losing." - Verendus

Top Bottom