• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaladin

Neville vs Owens could be on every week and I bet no one would get tired of it, unlike Sheamus vs Orton or Kane vs Reigns

Fox318

Terrible catch by Owens

He's learning from the Miz

SAQwURu.gif

Fox318

What a powerbomb

kinda lame that Nevillie is going into the money in the bank match with a loss but everyone in that match except for Mr.Not Over BELEE DAT is anyway.

What in the hell could that possibly do to top that during this show? Unless Brock shows up, I can't see anything happening remotely close.

dream

Monday Night Raw Supershow airs on Sportsnet in Canada, which puts a sports ticker on the bottom of the screen because it's a real sports channel for real sports fans. But they don't put the ticker over the screen. Rather, they simply squeeze Raw, which made Kevin Owens look even stouter and fatter than he already is.

Fox318

I officially fucking hate the heel leaving the ring after the face enters spot

Works for chickenshit heels

Owens feels more like a dude who shouldn't care if Cena comes in. Especially when his angle revolves around him making his son take notice of what a fraud Cena is.

krae_man

"I'm tired of people interfering in my matches costing me the WWE Title. Therefore I want a match with no DQ so they can interfere and cost me the match without having to do it behind the ref's back.

Also, they're doing a damned good job of setting up Rollins' schism with The Authority and probable replacement with Kevin Owens.

LMAO at that perfect Bray cosplayer. Not a good sign when the people dressing like your wrestling character look pretty identical.

Works for chickenshit heels

Owens feels more like a dude who shouldn't care if Cena comes in. Especially when his angle revolves around him making his son take notice of what a fraud Cena is.
It was terrible whenever they had Bork do it, why the fuck is Brok of all people running away?

Heroman

Banned
I think the rumor was that he would wrap that stuff up at the same time or something...plus Zayn DanielBryan'd himself so I think the conclusion to that feud is that he died.

Zayn vs owens is a thing they been building to for the pass 6 month, I dont think they would just stop it.

Top Bottom