• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I feel like I should quote myself from months ago saying that this match would happen. However, I said it would be a PPV match. I was wrong.

And wtf, they let him speak? Boo.

So what the hell are they gonna do with Seth when he loses the title? I feel like he's gotta go to midcard obscurity for a while in order to set up some kind of face turn down the road.

Randy vs Sheamus followed by a Kane Match. It's like the WWE doesn't want it's live crowd to pay attention.

Sadly, Sheamus magnificent Mohawk couldn't save that match.

11334488_385199018350862_1915030253_n.jpg

Amory

They literally did nothing with that whole Kane v Rollins storyline that they built up for months. Why?

Everyone could live without Kane at this point, it's high time he retired, but why not go all out and give him one more run as demon Kane? Pair him up with Reigns and Ambrose in the Authority Resistance stable. At least itd be something for him to do.

Raw64life

I've had Raw on the entire time and I just realized it's Byron Saxton and not Booker T out there. Has he been there the whole time?

Way to stay classy and make your Divas look strong, WWE!

Hour 3 is starting with MizTV for Ryback vs Big Show? Hah, yeah, no. I'm done.
I've had Raw on the entire time and I just realized it's Byron Saxton and not Booker T out there. Has he been there the whole time?
Yes, lol.

Top Bottom