• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Fox318

Ryback is great to watch right now. Dude is over and he does enough of the little things that are great.

Never ever ever give him a script Vince.

Fox318

I hope Kofi's blood doesn't stain Brock's lucky shorts

2EGSAB7.jpg

These are MY SHORTS, bitch

Fox318

Well they need to think of a new game plan with his partner is out with a spinal injury.

Law mentioned a Singles push with Lana since the Ziggler program is stupid

I'd have him in the MITB match over Orton or Shaemus.

That match should be a position for midcarders to move on to the next level.

Instead this year its going to be used as another thing to try and get Big Daddy Lame over.

Fox318

Kids behind me screaming we want Ambrose During a Reigns match.

This crowd is electric but the show itself is just... not good.

That's been every crowd and Ambrose isn't even being booked the way he should be (crazy tweener who doesn't give a fuck about anyone}.

Fox318

Why exactly is God King Bork doing a house show? Does this mean that he could eventually have a match on Raw as well?

He wants to go to japan because a Japanese wrestler is on his death bed. This way the trip is tax deductible, he gets paid.

For WWE they get a network special that doesn't cost one of his 24 dates.

somedevil

Why exactly is God King Bork doing a house show? Does this mean that he could eventually have a match on Raw as well?

He is doing the house show because he was going to go to Japan to visit a friend of his whose health is not good. So by doing this one match he gets a free trip to Japan, gets paid and can write it off on his taxes.

But he doesn't have roman's blue contacts.

How can he be more over?

Reigns got a loud pop.

I almost dropped my phone when Ambrose music came on. Everyone has been on their feet since he came in.

Edit: Everyone I see still standing since Ambrose came in(during commercial break). This dude is over.. Atleast in New Orleans.

I vow to laugh and cry tears of joy and post here a bunch about how great the company is the second Reigns ascends to God King status and gets the briefcase he earned

The only more beautiful day will be him successfully cashing in. Wow, could you imagine it happening on the same night? Beautiful <33333333333

ed: Would legit die if Cena beat Owens and Darren won the tag belts too

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Reigns got a loud pop.

I almost dropped my phone when Ambrose music came on. Everyone has been on their feet since he came in.

Edit: Everyone I see still standing since Ambrose came in. This dude is over.. Atleast in New Orleans.

Pensacola isn't that far, so maybe Reigns has some fam in town for the show.

Top Bottom