• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

alstein

This is going to lead to Ambrose screwing Rollins when he tries to cash it in. That hasn't happened before.

Those two need to do some sort of death match at some point.

zychi

Banned
All they had to do was have seth push dean off the ladder onto his shoulder again. Why involve kane at all? Or have evolution interfere.
image.php

Ithil

I understand Rollins winning, but there are better ways to do it than "storybook ending, then Kane appears and ruins it, LOL!".

kiguel182

Dean is going to win the briefcase at SummerSlam, relax people.

Still, it would've been a really great moment for him to win it tonight.

WWE ruining great matches with shitty finishes since. Then. Now. Forever.

Rollins winning is fine. But Kane coming in is fucking pointless and stupid WTF

lol @ you guys still waiting for happy endings.

There are 2 ways for a hype match and/or feud to end

1. TheDemonKane in 2014™
2. The Big Show

I thought this was common knowledge.

I am ok with this.

Dean is so over he can be put into a title feud whenever.

Seth NEEDS the MITB to get in the title scene right now.
Yep. Keeps dean hot without burying him. That match had some ridiculous spots. Crowd hated the ending apart from my section it seemed. They were doing a best for business chant.

And here I thought we were going to a clean Rollins win, Ambrose saying "you didn't beat me", and then a match at Battleground for the briefcase.

Instead, more Authority circle jerking and overbooking. Yawn.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I think that means Cena wins if WWE thinks they need to crowd to be energetic going home since the end of the first mitb deflated the crowd. If they truly are thinking that then they should have Reigns win but they most likely foolishly think Cena is the best option.

acrid

Banned
So let's see...Wyatts lose, Kane fucks up a great match, and most likely CENAWINSLOLOLOL!!!!! Yup sounds like a classic wwe ppv.

Top Bottom