• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I'm OK with Seth taking the win. But, I'd have rather Orton had helped him than Kane. It would makes sense because Orton likes to antagonize Seth already and he could mock Seth for needing help taking down Dean.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm actually kind of enjoying seeing everyone admitting that this is a wretched company putting out a wretched product, to be honest.

It is true a lot of the time. Which is why is dumb these attempts to outsmarks smarks by being arrogant for saying nothing new.

Ithil

Does JBL ever stop talking? It's like there's a mic to his brain's train of thoughts and he keeps leaning on the button.

mhjhB7S.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The fact that it WAS Kane makes it trash. Anyone else please, can we get some god damn fresh faces going? Kane is as boring as Big Show.
A young guy would have to put over both Ambrose and Reigns in the coming months. I'd rather it be Kane who has to do that than some young guy who has to spend months as a jobber.

Top Bottom