• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Hawkguy

Neo Member
It don't bother me too much. Seth is supposed to be heel and really hasn't gotten too much heat. This really amps that up and makes Ambrose way easier to get behind. I just hope Rollins doesn't end up in a 2013 randy orton situation

krae_man

"Lets have all our best workers put on an amazing match then lets throw in a crappy finish."

Rollins could have won in a way that actually paid off the all the work in the match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
so? i'd take someone else to do the same thing over kane. that DEMON gimmick was pretty cool in 1995
Like who? Anyone else with the Authority enforcer gimmick would have their career ended quickly, since it's such a terrible gimmick. I'd rather it be Kane who has to put Ambrose and Reigns over, instead of some poor young guy.

RP912

Banned
Seriously I got a bad taste in my mouth from that ending. Probably the most brutal mitb match so far and kane outkane's himself.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Like who? Anyone else with the Authority enforcer gimmick would have their career ended quickly, since it's such a terrible gimmick. I'd rather it be Kane who has to put Ambrose and Reigns over, instead of some poor young guy.

The only other person it could have worked for is taking a break for his movie...

dT7CbgK.jpg

Top Bottom