• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

dream

IVANOOOOOO

Your time is up, my time is now,
You can't see me, my time is now,
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now!
You can't see me, my time is now!,

In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off,
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off,
The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this,
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished,
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin',
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning,
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails,
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail,

I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing,
they could run with my division but they gone fishing,
- with no bait, kid your boy hold weight,
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate,

In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot,
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater,
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan,
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan!!

Wow, Frankman hacked Herpes Reason's account. Can you look into this, y2kev?

Uzzy

Just like England in the world cup, I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed. Why did I even watch that?

Nah, that's not quite fair. Why did I even watch the main event?

UberTag

I would of loved for Cesaro or Bray to get a big win here...but Cena is the right decision. He won't lose anything dropping the belt to Brock in a few months at Summerslam.
CENA IS DEFEATING BROCK AT SUMMERSLAM!
You will ALL resubscribe to the WWE Network in the fall.
So it is written. So it will be told.

(Cena will lose the titles to Brock at Night of Champions in some lame ass stip match that doesn't make Lesnar look strong at all. Most likely a tables match. Because that's what's best for business.)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly I'm happy Cena won. It's going to be a short title reign (he's not beating Brock) and you don't do that for a new guy like Bray or Reigns.

tm24

Expected. Not even mad due to the predictability of it.

Remember, guys...this is probably leading to Cena getting fed to Lesnar at Summerslam. That is surely the only way this can/will be salvaged.

Which leads to Cena overcoming the odds and proving he is the ultimate underdog by winning his 16th title!

ibrq4PXOuB6PNm.gif
ibrq4PXOuB6PNm.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tweet @wwenetwork and let them know you won't be renewing. Posting it in here does nothing.

zychi

Banned
I love that everyone is saying cena will get fed to lesnar.

Cena doesnt lose, he didnt lose to brock when they went at mitb in chicago, why would brock magically win at summerslam?

Thorakai

Can't wait for Brock to get his win back. Unfortunately I completely forgot about Battleground, so I won't get to see his beautiful mug tomorrow on Raw.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Cena didn't do much all match. He took a few finishers and sat on the sidelines most of the match.

Geez, I really liked the PPV. Rhodes/Rybaxel and suitcase match were worth the price of admission. Rusev/Big E was also pretty intense, that fucking spear must've had so much force.

Paige/Naomi was no slouch either but holy shit paige and cameron overact.

Toki767

I wish they would have just had Rollins cash in at the end.

Lesnar vs Cena is probably still not happening at SummerSlam though.

ghostmind

The three highlights for me:

- the first MitB match
- Paige vs. Naomi
- Rusev vs. BigE

I liked the Dust Brothers/Rybaxel match as well, but the crowd kind of dulled it.

UberTag

Cena doesnt lose, he didnt lose to brock when they went at mitb in chicago, why would brock magically win at summerslam?
This man is correct. Cena will defeat Lesnar at Summerslam.
He doesn't get fed to anyone. Cena FEEDS the WWE.
Cena will lose the titles to Brock in a Tables match at the next PPV or on RAW.

There is a very big chance Cena loses at Summerslam...assuming he is booked to destroy Brock at Wrestlemania.

One of the two.

Best case is Lesnar gets his win at Summerslam and then fucks off leaving Cena to hold that L and face ... oh I don't know, let's say Del Rio.

dream

So, you're a lout who agreed to a contract, then tried to break it for no good reason.

While I agree that Nuklear's actions are deplorable and possibly criminal, I can sort of understand why he'd go to those lengths because the WWE Network is just that terrible of a service.

Top Bottom