• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I love that everyone is saying cena will get fed to lesnar.

Cena doesnt lose, he didnt lose to brock when they went at mitb in chicago, why would brock magically win at summerslam?

But Bork is Heyman's client, the guy who BROKE THE UNDERTAKER'S STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA

I wouldn't put it completely past Vince but making Bork lose right after breaking the streak would be so incredibly stupid that the fabric of the WWE will split in two.

UberTag

Yes, I mean, John Cena has never lost clean at Summerslam. That has never happened. And no, being shoot injured doesn't count.
John only lost pseudo-clean to Bryan because they're future brother-in-laws. And Orton still screwed D.Brine afterwards so nobody cared.

Bork is losing to Bryan, the question is when.

If they can get Rock for Mania he'll drop it at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. If they can't then they'll push it to Mania.

Why should a legitimate former UFC champ job to a guy who can't even the drop the belt in the ring, like a real man?

dream

I hope to god everyone actually has the conviction to cancel, because I really need WWE's subscription numbers to fall below 300k.

You seem to forget bootista is under contract and has a movie in august. Lesnar won't win anything, he has no reason to. Lesnar doesn't sell PPVs. Brock v rock at wm is more likely then cena v brock

Marks not seeing the big picture like usual.
Lesnar doesn't sell PPVs? Uhm... Okay.

The event was great even with Cena winning. Brock will crush Cena at summerslam and ask week be fine with this finish. The crowd didn't dunno all over the finish line I expected. It was like they popped, but there were more cheers than boos surprisingly.

Maybe just because it wasn't a win for Orton and the authority.

Best live event I've been to. After the horrendous survivor series I saw in Boston a few years back that felt deserved. The briefcase match was the best and the finish made sense. A good up and comer has the case and massive heel heat. That works for me.

Lesnar doesn't sell PPVs? Uhm... Okay.

The event was great even with Cena winning. Brock will crush Cena at summerslam and ask week be fine with this finish. The crowd didn't dunno all over the finish line I expected. It was like they popped, but there were more cheers than boos surprisingly.

Maybe just because it wasn't a win for Orton and the authority.

Best live event I've been to. After the horrendous survivor series I saw in Boston a few years back that felt deserved. The briefcase match was the best and the finish made sense. A good up and comer has the case and massive heel heat. That works for me.

No, this was the worst PPV in history because the #1 face in the company triumphed despite the dastardly heels trying to screw him over.

RP912

Banned
I hope to god everyone actually has the conviction to cancel, because I really need WWE's subscription numbers to fall below 300k.

With clash of the champions and all the starrcade ppvs I can watch....LOL I'm enjoying every minute of my subscription.

My subscription runs out in August

lmao @ this thread's salt. ready for the "I'm not salty tho" lies too. eat your cake.

If there's one thing I learned from John Cena, is to smile in the face of adversity, friend.

i3BeMOgoHJ4W5.gif

Give them no mind.

RobbieNick

Fuck this company. They have no fucking clue what the people want anymore even if they are fucking SCREAMING at them. To me, this is WORSE than the end of Royal Rumble.

You seem to forget bootista is under contract and has a movie in august. Lesnar won't win anything, he has no reason to. Lesnar doesn't sell PPVs. Brock v rock at wm is more likely then cena v brock

Marks not seeing the big picture like usual.

Well Mr Marky Mark. Did you happen to forget about Lesnar ending the streak?

Where is your big picture now?

Fuck this company. They have no fucking clue what the people want anymore even if they are fucking SCREAMING at them. To me, this is WORSE than the end of Royal Rumble.

While you're screaming in front of your laptop, actual WWE fans who love John Cena are going to house shows and buying merch.

I hope they switch to a freemium price model. Pepper it with the tried and true ads that PodcastOne uses on their various wrestling podcasts, that are proven to work with pro wrestling's particular demographic to help keep their lights on. Charge the marks for trash like NXT and Daniel Bryan headlined PPVs that I'll skip anyway...

Win-win.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think we can all agree that Cena should face Brock at SS, but why did he have to win now? Let him win at battleground or on some RAW. We could have had a few weeks worth of interesting storylines, instead of waiting for the build up to Cena/Lesnar.

And the build up will be terrible. Lesnar hardly shows up, and Cena does fake intensity. The only good part of the whole feud will be the ending to the match, if Lesnar wins.

BHZ Mayor

I'm not even mad. We all knew what was going to happen. And I'm not gonna get mad when Brock loses at Summerslam despite breaking the streak, and I'm not gonna get mad when Bryan is demoted to permanent Sheamus-level at best mid carder.

Top Bottom