• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

gurudyne

Booker T needs to just retire and run his own promotion in Houston.

CYDTPW - CAN YOU DIG THAT PROOOOOO WRESTLIIIIIIN

But she was piss poor at that. Her in-ring mannerisms and 'gimmickry' are absolutely shit tier. One of the worst in the company.

I'm assuming you mean
Paige
. You're being too hyperbolic, but I kind of agree with you. I liked her because decent look for the gimmick and she can wrestle. As long as they present her as a legitimate wrestler (so, not like they've done with Emma or Summer Rae), I'm fine.

krae_man

Putting Cena and Orton in the same boat? Come on. Orton actually puts people over and has good matches more often then once a year.

Kaladin

Putting Cena and Orton in the same boat? Come on. Orton actually puts people over and has good matches more often then once a year.

Also, Cena can't make any move look this good.

Ualbz7J.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fave Five HBK's Knights at Survivor Series 1993

5. Blue Knight
4. Black Knight
3. Red Knight
2. Kane (Rumored to be one of the knights)
1. Terry Funk, who saw the match was going to be shit and called the day before the show saying he couldn't make it as his horse was sick, possibly dying.

JavyOO7

Kenta Kobashi (c) vs Yoshihiro Takayama - (NOAH 2004/04/25)

Brutal match, Takayama was amazing for most of the early 2000's and he's one of the few guys who can throw Kobashi around and make it look easy. Never a good idea to piss off Kobashi, though...

Kobashi1.gif

It's easily one of Nagata's all-time best matches, I'd say. A real good story to it as well and the crowd really were amazing.

If I remember this match correctly, I remember Kobashi hitting moonsault press to end the match... his knee bashed Takayama's face in as Kobashi fell on his belly.

Crowd was great. Announcer was very animated too. Loved his reaction as Kobashi was getting up for a ten count and Takayama was on the opposite corner. Takayama runs at him but Kobashi comes back at him with a lariat. Amazing.

I really have no problem saying Kobashi is the goat. I love him so much.

Top Bottom