• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Ultratech

s5fxOCr.jpg

330.gif

Their just updating on Pillman, talking about how it might be drugs and being sure to mention how drugs are a problem in ALL sports.

Probably should have waited for the toxicology reports eh Vince?

You guys want that "Hall of Fame" shit but for some reason the "woah oh I'm a champ-e-on" song from some PPV has been in my head all day. Was it from SummerSlam?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
SRS Jericho is the only Jericho I ever liked.

Hated Y2J. Hated assclowns. Hated WCW Jericho. Not 'you're a drunk, i'm a rock star' Jericho, but suit wearing, JBL impersonating, sycophants Jericho.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
gif+eva+marie.gif

Graceful inside the ring and out.
This is truly a blessed time for WWE fans with friend Sina and the Red Queen on top of their respective divisions.

No one cares about who's on the cover. It has no impact on any lives of the people who will buy the game, and it will sway no one who wasn't already committed to buying a wrestling game. The John Laurinaitis reveal was hilarious, though.

Here's the interview about who chooses the cover guy. It was an interview with Heyman and Punk.

You both have had bigger roles with this year’s game, Punk , you being on the cover and Paul you doing the writing for the game. What was it like working more closely with the team?

Heyman: To me, it’s a blast. I have a marketing firm in New York and we were handling the marketing for this game and THQ came to me before I came to WWE, kind of covertly and asked me to write the storyline. Only when I went back to WWE, did they gain that knowledge. I was in to do it either way when I found out CM Punk was going to be on the cover, I knew that this was his year to be on the cover. This was something I wanted to be involved in because we’ve seen from Randy Orton, to Stone Cold Steve Austin to HHH to Shawn Michaels, you’ve seen all of the guys in the past ten years be on the cover. I’ve known since day one WWE does not consider CM Punk to be the poster boy for this company so this decision was made by THQ against WWE’s wishes to put CM Punk on the cover. I wanted to do as much for this game as possible.

SRS Jericho is the only Jericho I ever liked.

Hated Y2J. Hated assclowns. Hated WCW Jericho. Not 'you're a drunk, i'm a rock star' Jericho, but suit wearing, JBL impersonating, sycophants Jericho.

You know what? Yeah totally. Everything from the HBK monitor smash onward was the best Jericho's been

So I haven't watched wrestling since ER, and decided to watch some of MITB. Only saw the first MITB match, but it was pretty decent. Is the rest worth watching?

So I haven't watched wrestling since ER, and decided to watch some of MITB. Only saw the first MITB match, but it was pretty decent. Is the rest worth watching?
The contract match, the divas title match and the stardust Goldust match are all good. The main event and big e Rusev are decent if you don't care about finishes.
Edit: Yeah I misunderstood what you meant by first match. The tag titles match was great. Don't skip that one.

Shocking to learn Randy has held the belt 14 times. Between him and Cena I can not think of two of the worst at their profession to hold the title that many times.

30 reigns between them, and I would rather watch weed grow. My blood pressure is actually getting higher typing this.Orton and Cena are two of the most over rated OVER RATED!
In the history of wrestling.

Shocking to learn Randy has held the belt 14 times. Between him and Cena I can not think of two of the worst at their profession to hold the title that many times.

30 reigns between them, and I would rather watch weed grow. My blood pressure is actually getting higher typing this.Orton and Cena are two of the most over rated OVER RATED!
In the history of wrestling.

Orton only has 12. Still a lot, but not 14.

He has 14 total reigns if you count IC and Tag Titles.

Top Bottom