• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Kaladin

I did this better I think

EY7l56q.jpg

ScribbleD

And if this Plan B fails, we got Plan Brock Lesnar.

Cena's not losing to Brock. He never got his shot at beating Taker's streak, so naturally they're just going to have him pin the guy who did beat the streak. Y'all are on some false hope if you think this reign ends at Brock.

ElRenoRaven

Predictions on the WWE Network subscriber drop come August?

I don't think it will drop. Yes the product sucks but look at us all. We still watch. And for 10 bucks a month it's still worth it. Think about this. Pay 10 bucks a month for shit or pay 60 bucks a month to watch said shit on PPV. It's kind of an obvious choice.

I'll give rvd credit. He put on a hell of a show last Raw and then again last month.

I hope ge figured out he shouldn't just phone it in.

I don't think it will drop. Yes the product sucks but look at us all. We still watch. And for 10 bucks a month it's still worth it. Think about this. Pay 10 bucks a month for shit or pay 60 bucks a month to watch said shit on PPV. It's kind of an obvious choice.

You know very well those are not the only choices

I really think that Bryan being injured made Cena the cover guy. No other logical reason. Fucker closed Mania as champion, fuck this glass ceiling bullshit.

Top Bottom