• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Silky

Banned
Tnt.jpg

DominoKid

Yup and that's exactly why he needs a rest or a change. They're going to ride him into the ground and then when he's finally broken down too much to go on they'll have nobody. Same shit happened with Hogan back in the days. When he and others went to WCW the WWF had almost nobody worth a damn to carry the company in his place. Luckily Brett Hart rose up and so did Shawn but it took awhile.

can't wait.

Paracelsus

And can someone explain me why Ziggler gets cheered, gets constantly popped (even yesterday he was over) but they hate him? Did he ass-poke HHH backstage?

ElRenoRaven

Ambrose is great.

Yup He's really coming into his own now that they've split the Shield up. He can talk and bring some intensity to his promos and actually work in the ring. WWE is actually got several great workers now. They just don't bother to promote them above midcard sadly.

ScribbleD

Of course not. But saying there is no way Brock wins is just daft.

The last time Cena lost clean was Summerslam of last year. He frequently wins in situations so absurd that it makes everyone around look awful (Del Rio, Sandow, Bray, etc). To add to that, I'm sure Cena would have liked to have been the one to break the streak, but since he didn't and they're certainly going to build this around Brock's accomplishment, the next best thing for him would be able to claim he beat the man who beat the streak. That is why I have ZERO ability to believe that a Cena vs Brock match ends with Brock winning clean.

Kaladin

Really, you're running the "Which Superstar left Money In The Bank the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion?" promo for Smackdown right in the middle of Raw?

Really?

Really?

RP912

Banned
And can someone explain me why Ziggler gets cheered, gets constantly popped (even yesterday he was over) but they hate him? Did he ass-poke HHH backstage?

injury prone. If ziggler didn't have so many concussions...he would have been wwe champion by now.

Top Bottom