• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Man, that shit was wayy too dangerous for me. Please don't kill yourself for my entertainment Seth.
When are we going to talk about Kane saving Shamus from having his leg snapped off?

Edit: New Paige for 50pppp

wwe_diva_paige_as_a_fairy_by_seemelissaplay-d7h8dma.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Cena wearing them belts across his neck look cool.

#swag

You know I'll be honest. I don't even really hate the guy. I mean he seems like a nice guy. He can wrestle about as well as anyone. Sure he sucks at selling shit but so do a lot of folks in the business anymore. But he needs a real rest. They shove him down our throats as a modern day Hulk Hogan. The fans don't want that shit anymore. Give him a heel turn. If not at least put some folks over him. He could really have helped them build up several guys if they'd just jobbed him a few times.

Hell Bray would be in the title picture now probably if they'd had let him win in the feud with Cena. Then you could have had Cena take a couple months off to find himself again and boom he comes back. It's a win win. You elevate one guy and give Cena a break. Nope though WWE can't let the golden goose go. They're going to ride it until the wings fall off. Then they'll be left with nothing.

Paracelsus

You know I'll be honest. I don't even really hate the guy. I mean he seems like a nice guy. He can wrestle about as well as anyone. Sure he sucks at selling shit but so do a lot of folks in the business anymore. But he needs a real rest. They shove him down our throats as a modern day Hulk Hogan. The fans don't want that shit anymore. Give him a heel turn. If not at least put some folks over him. He could really have helped them build up several guys if they'd just jobbed him a few times.

Hell Bray would be in the title picture now probably if they'd had let him win in the feud with Cena. Then you could have had Cena take a couple months off to find himself again and boom he comes back. It's a win win. You elevate one guy and give Cena a break.

His run at the top lasted longer than Austin + Rock + Triple H (including the 2003-2005 reign of terror) + Michaels combined.

evil ways

I'm chill, I'll avoid anything that has to do with Cena and the championship as long as he holds it, and instead focus my viewing on Rollins and Ambrose.

ElRenoRaven

His run at the top lasted longer than Austin + Rock + Triple H (including the 2003-2005 reign of terror) + Michaels combined.

Yup and that's exactly why he needs a rest or a change. They're going to ride him into the ground and then when he's finally broken down too much to go on they'll have nobody. Same shit happened with Hogan back in the days. When he and others went to WCW the WWF had almost nobody worth a damn to carry the company in his place. Luckily Brett Hart rose up and so did Shawn but it took awhile.

Top Bottom