• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

The last time Cena lost clean was Summerslam of last year. He frequently wins in situations so absurd that it makes everyone around look awful (Del Rio, Sandow, Bray, etc). To add to that, I'm sure Cena would have liked to have been the one to break the streak, but since he didn't and they're certainly going to build this around Brock's accomplishment, the next best thing for him would be able to claim he beat the man who beat the streak. That is why I have ZERO ability to believe that a Cena vs Brock match ends with Brock winning clean.
I didn't say anything about clean. Cena owes Brock a win and Brock has the behind the scenes leverage to get it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame Swagger's in ring skills are the exact opposite of Zeb's mic skills.

Why did they stop that fucking music? Two of the best themes in the company today in that very ring.
i2eUkOCR6Nk3e.gif

Guys, Swagger's getting fed to Rusev. This isn't a face turn, it's a burial. You don't injure the IC champ twice.

Amazingly, Zeb still sounds like a Fox News panelist even as a face.

KissVibes

Banned
Swagger gets to ruin two pushes by being dangerous and he gets a face turn? Is Trips getting swagger to accidentally on purpose motherfuckers?

ElRenoRaven

It's a shame Swagger's in ring skills are the exact opposite of Zeb's mic skills.

Actually Swagger can wrestle when allowed to. Sadly they never have let him really show what he can do. It's a shame too. I remember when he first came in. He put on some good matches. Then they limited him and wouldn't let him do several of his moves as those were put on the banned list.

Top Bottom