• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thwagger killed the push of two of our rising Superstars, let's push him!

image.php

Shouldn't you be shitting on Dolph and Wade for giving up and not working through injuries?

Paracelsus

HOW OVER WAS SWAGGER

They literally changed nothing about the gimmick. NOTHING.

He was supposed to be the next Angle, at least gimmick-wise, but they didn't really market him as seriously and Angle was never really over anyway, he was just the very best worker in history.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Booking my tickets to see the Zeb Express right now.

His protoge is going to body slam the big russian on the deck of the USS Intrepid on July 4th.

NastyBook

Cesaro is definitely taking the L on this one.
I would cut my fucking losses and go crawling back to Zeb. I don't think Heyman's got what the guy needs, honestly. It's a damn shame how his popularity has sputtered out now.
That theme and his wrestling skills got me hyped as hell.

ghostmind

His protoge is going to body slam the big russian on the deck of the USS Intrepid on July 4th.

Exactly. This is Lex/Yokozuna for the next generation. Hopefully the ending is better this time around.

ElRenoRaven

You know that would actually be pretty damn funny if they did parody that and do something like that.

Alright. Do we at least agree that if Brock DOES win he's going to walk out of that ring looking worse than Cena?
Nope. Cena didn't give him that when he was meant to at extreme rules. There is zero reason for Brock to let Cena have what Cena wouldn't give him.

But it will likely take a bunch of shenanigans for Brock to get the pin. I'll give you that.

Paracelsus

WWE needs a modern equivalent of the Dudley Boyz or the Road Warriors, someone who would look tough and put them both through two stacked tables.

ElRenoRaven

Ah gotta love the Wyatts. It's a great gimmick when the WWE needed some new gimmicks that actually worked. Even Cena's attempted murder of their careers hasn't hurt how over they are.

joelseph

I would cut my fucking losses and go crawling back to Zeb. I don't think Heyman's got what the guy needs, honestly. It's a damn shame how his popularity has sputtered out now.
That theme and his wrestling skills got me hyped as hell.

I say this all the time, bring up Sami and give him and Cesaro a reason to shine.

Top Bottom