• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I would cut my fucking losses and go crawling back to Zeb. I don't think Heyman's got what the guy needs, honestly. It's a damn shame how his popularity has sputtered out now.
That theme and his wrestling skills got me hyped as hell.
I honestly believe heyman hurt Cesaro more then he's done good most his promos are about putting Brock lesner over

Ithil

Now I sort of want to fast forward to next year's Wrestlemania for Bray's entrance, since the cellphone thing caught on after WM 30 had happened.

I'm surprised you guys haven't written off Bray's entrance as "LOL Everyone's checking their phones for Facebook updates they're not doing that for him".

ElRenoRaven

I honestly believe heyman hurt Cesaro more then he's done good most his promos are about putting Brock lesner over

Exactly. I love heyman to hell but the promo's putting over Brock when he's supposed to be representing Cesaro is doing nothing but destroying the guys push. Nobody literally gives a shit about the guy now because they're so sick of hearing about Brock beating the Taker's streak.

Would rather have Cena end Rusev's streak instead of Swagger.

I wonder what Devitts song will be, hopefully he gets to keep the RocknRolla one he had, or something as awesome as that one.

Would love it so much more than I love anything in wrestling right now if he kept the Real Rock n Rolla music.

DiscoJon

Banned
how do you know vince didn't put a hit on barett and asked swagger to carry it out.

image.php

You just blew my mind.

Heyman isn't made for Cesaro because Cesaro can talk, same reason why he felt redundant when he managed CM Punk.

Cesaro can only talk when he goes "Boss of the world!" nuts and they're not going to let that happen. The issue with Heyman was that Cesaro got over huge at mania then the only thing he ever was Brock.

Exactly. I love heyman to hell but the promo's putting over Brock when he's supposed to be representing Cesaro is donig nothing but destroying the guys push. Nobody literally gives a shit about the guy now because they're so sick of hearing about Brock beating the Taker's streak.
THEY DON'T LET HIM DO THE SWING ANYMORE WTF?

Sanjuro

To this point, Cesaro is like a fraction better on the mic than Swagger. There really isn't a fucking difference.

Zeb is the best though.

Paracelsus

Cesaro can only talk when he goes "Boss of the world!" nuts and they're not going to let that happen.

They're letting Ambrose do that and people love him. They also should have let Swagger act like a goof and exploit his speech impairment rather than make him act like a stuck up asshat that got no heat.

You are currently subscribed to WWE Network

Your next billing date is Thursday, April 03, 2014. The credit/debit card or PayPal account you have on file will be charged $9.99 plus applicable taxes on this date.

Your subscription will expire on Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you would like your subscription to be automatically renewed, you can change your auto-renew preference here or call customer service at 866-308-5684. For additional information click here.

summerslam is on the 17th.

bryan doesn't return until at least october/november.

that saves me about 20-30 dollars of wwe network free burden.

i have until that date before i must make #thedecision

Top Bottom