• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Re: Swagger - I was mad when I heard he hurt Barrett but when I saw smackdown it looked exactly the same as 800 other tosses into barricades I have seen so I don't know how much of it was really swag's fault. And I'm all for this feud with Rusev.

Hey all you new Swagger fans, don't you need a new hat that covers all that is best in the U-S-A? U-S-A? U-S-A? Texas, Stars, And Camo!

hwl

Paracelsus

Lawler should just retire. His commentary has been embarrassing for the past 2-3 years.

Lawler was made by the play-by-play with JR at his peak.

>IT'S...IT'S HIM!
>No wait, where is he?!
>THAT'S GOLDBERG KING, THAT'S GOLDBERG!
>I KNOW IT'S GOLDBERG BUT WHERE IS HE!?
>HE'S HERE IN SEATTLE!
>AAAAAH!

He should have always been limited to this type of stuff. You can't make a color commentator into something else, that's like putting a clown to do journalism.

Lawler should just retire. His commentary has been embarrassing for the past 2-3 years.
So I quit watching wrestling for a good 11-12 years and was surprised when I started watching again to see king as a face commentator.

And speaking of commentary JBL is the heel commentator but is always putting cena over I don't get it

KissVibes

Banned
So I quit watching wrestling for a good 11-12 years and was surprised when I started watching again to see king as a face commentator.

And speaking of commentary JBL is the heel commentator but is always putting cena over I don't get it

You aren't allowed to shit talk Cena as a commentator.

Lawler was made by the play-by-play with JR at his peak.

>IT'S...IT'S HIM!
>No wait, where is he?!
>THAT'S GOLDBERG KING, THAT'S GOLDBERG!
>I KNOW IT'S GOLDBERG BUT WHERE IS HE!?
>HE'S HERE IN SEATTLE!
>AAAAAH!

He should have always been limited to this type of stuff. You can't make a color commentator into something else, that's like putting a clown to do journalism.
fuck goldberg

Paracelsus

Faces win, heels win, faces win, heels win, faces retain at PPV, heels get anti-burial win the following night.

I think after 20 years I'm starting to get a little bored of this formula.

Top Bottom