• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

ecurbj

This is to prolong Seth to hold onto the brief case for a longer time. This is what Cenis did to Ziggler that one time, lol.

I stopped watching wrestling back around 2000 and started again after 13 years some time around last year's Summerslam. For a while I had no idea why people hated Cena so much. He seemed fine to me, a bit cheesy, but fine. I had heard about the awful white rapper gimmick, but my understanding is he grew out of that long ago. So I had no clue why people hated him.

Fast forward 1 year and I can see why he's not well liked.
No clue what you're talking about here, who doesn't like Cena?

tumblr_mjxbuem6Z31r275ffo1_250.gif

Who is she?

UberTag

All things considered, not a bad RAW. There's a lot of good stuff brewing. Can't wait to see how it gets fucked up.
At least Jericho will try to undo some of the damage Cena caused to Bray.
Shame about Cesaro but I suppose he needs to look like somewhat of a chump so Heyman will be motivated to bring Brock back.

Yeah easily one of the best Raws of the year. Definitely unexpected. Nice work whoever is doing the booking now.

Cena winning somehow justified.

Ambrose/Rollins is still hot, Rusev vs. Swagger is already hot, and Y2J/Bray could be hot

It's more than last week, that's for sure

Top Bottom