• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

back from the hospital.

it sort of just happened as i was told, but going in one hour early certainly didn't my anxiety. woke up so nauseous. my sis turned the tv on and i wake up to kane chokeslamming everybody. thought things went wrong :(

but the operation went all that was planned and now i have some screws in my wrist.

nathan spencer i am not.

thanks for the kind words, friends.

Welcome back man

Sblargh

Banned
back from the hospital.

it sort of just happened as i was told, but going in one hour early certainly didn't my anxiety. woke up so nauseous. my sis turned the tv on and i wake up to kane chokeslamming everybody. thought things went wrong :(

but the operation went all that was planned and now i have some screws in my wrist.

nathan spencer i am not.

Happy to know everything went well. :)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

Congrats.

SHIMMER twitter feed has suddenly exploded, so I can only guess they have an event soon or had one. I've followed them for nearly a year and rarely had any updates from them.

Also Cliff Compton is like official wrestling fan twitter welcoming party, him and Shimmer follow EVERYONE.

gurudyne

Catching up on the thread(s). Lot of anger in here lately. Can't say I disagree with the whys.

Company stock falling and having to make cuts across the board? Increase public perception by having a principle owner get the shits and then be thrown in to pudding.

I don't understand this company. Reports are that WWE isn't as hot a commodity to the networks as Vince thought because the wrestling sports entertainment audience is as poor, uneducated and redneck as what he spent the last twenty years trying to distance himself from. In spite of this, within the month of losing a quarter of the fortune created by the Network announcement, he's had vomit and scat jokes on his flagship show, focused around said principle owner. Who does he think this is going to attract to the product?

This is what pisses me off. Those hit and run posts of "this thing you like is stupid" that ends in a circle jerk of people congratulating themselves for being unfunny fucks.

Should be posted every five pages until that BS stops. Makes this thread such a gimmicky shithole sometimes. And for the "I'm not a gimmick poster! It's my opinion!" posters: It's okay to have a differing opinion. If you want it taken seriously, don't shitpost "lol beloved thing X sucks marks". Just lay out your opinion without resorting to sarcasm or a bunch of jokey crap that muddles your point.

Hi guys

20140301013507!NXT_Wrestling.png

Still the best damn thing going today

Bye guys

Browny

Banned
back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

Glad it went well, and as has been said already - good luck with metal detectors!

Aiii

So not worth it
WHAT IS WITH THIS BIG E PROMO? Lol. Lol so hard.

This Raw is actually pretty damn fun guys.

Dipz

Banned
So I haven't watched a single Raw since Payback and everything that came before it squandered all the great stuff WWE had going for it after Mania. Is Money in the Bank going to be shit or is it worth checking out on Sunday?

Did the WWE actually push Bo properly? Have they turned Bray Wyatt into a joke? Is Cesaro lame now that they took away his awesome theme and awkwardly tried to turn him heel via Paul Heyman? Is Cena going to Win LOL? Is DEMON KANE actually still a thing?

PInk Tape

Banned
Ambrose referred to himself as a "scumbag" on the Raw fallout...

Well, he is self aware at least.
----------------------------------------------
in85TULAAsQuq.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
If that gets as much publicity as I hope, this might be the beginning of the end for Jerry... That's not the image the E needs at the mo.

Please look us in the eye and say you have never looked at Paige's ass and we'll talk.

The guy did what any man does, so let he who is without sin throw the first stone at Jerry. I can pretty much guarantee you it's gonna be nobody in this thread though.

He looked at a hot girl's ass for fucks sake, that's it.

Browny

Banned
Please look us in the eye and say you have never looked at Paige's ass and we'll talk.

The guy did what any man does, so let he who is without sin throw the first stone at Jerry. I can pretty much guarantee you it's gonna be nobody in this thread though.

He looked at a hot girl's ass for fucks sake, that's it.

Oh no, I'm not "holier than" by any stretch of the imagination. Al Pacino impression incoming...
"SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS!!!

But he's on camera for the show (certainly for the spot where she stands up), he's there to do a job (but that's a different argument!). He has all the time in the world to check out ass - backstage, in the toilet on his phone, whatever. I just think if it goes viral, it's not going to be good.

Edit: I know Cole and JBL are further away, but I can't remember seeing them eyeing up the ladies in recent memory (but I'm happy to be corrected).

Also, I had no idea Ctrl-U would bring up such joys in Chrome.

Aiii

So not worth it
There is something seriously wrong in the world if we're going to ride a guys ass because he sneaked a one second look at a girls ass while it's dressed in the tiniest pants possible on PG TV.

Browny

Banned
There is something seriously wrong in the world if we're going to ride a guys ass because he sneaked a one second look at a girls ass while it's dressed in the tiniest pants possible on PG TV.

I'm not criticising his actions as such (happy to recant my "I hope" in previous post) - simply saying if he gets called out for it as being unprofessional, and not in keeping with the image they're trying to portray (women aren't objects etc - the pants don't help though)...

They're supposedly trying to bring legitimacy to the women's division, after the Laurinitas Era of KellyKellyWinsLol - I'm not going to argue, they're getting better but not there yet by any means (pudding?). Just saying that the day a women's ass isn't the focal point of the segment (which this could be if the clip gets mainstream coverage - it might not) is the day that things are getting better for them.

Striker

I only watched bits of the show (but from seeing Youtube's clips they were just recaps/rematches), but what I did see was the Diva's match. There was generic caw Paige coming out doing commentary with Alicia Fox facing Naomi, who came out with Cameron. They did their usual routine with pom poms and Brodus Clay's music. So since Cameron came out with Naomi and did their usual, why was she promptly ripping her on commentary? What was that all about? Made no sense, even if she is going heel soon. No sense in doing the whole routine of the intro and do that right after.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All I know is that Tony Schiavone should have been announcing last night because it truly was the greatest night in the history of our fine sport.

Barrett.gif

Vickie.gif

When the Authority angle was just starting I remember saying Steph & H's would never be as good as Vince in the role because they weren't as willing to make fools out of themselves, but I'm glad to have been proved wrong.

I think I feel the power of June returning in time for Wade Barrett to win the MitB briefcase.
He's going to be the WWE World Heavyweight Intercontinental champion soon enough.

The Demon Kane sacrificing his big man cleaning house spot for Reigns like he gave up his rumble record for the man as well as the 2 minute WM loss, I hope Reigns appreciates all Good Guy Glenn is doing for his career.
Kane will be eating ladders for the man this Sunday at his ripe old age like a damn hero.

BHZ Mayor

When the Authority angle was just starting I remember saying Steph & H's would never be as good as Vince in the role because they weren't as willing to make fools out of themselves, but I'm glad to have been proved wrong.

Steph was part of the HLA angle tho.

So I haven't watched a single Raw since Payback and everything that came before it squandered all the great stuff WWE had going for it after Mania. Is Money in the Bank going to be shit or is it worth checking out on Sunday?

Did the WWE actually push Bo properly? Have they turned Bray Wyatt into a joke? Is Cesaro lame now that they took away his awesome theme and awkwardly tried to turn him heel via Paul Heyman? Is Cena going to Win LOL? Is DEMON KANE actually still a thing?

Yes, but it's early
No
He's floundering right now
Probably
Unfortunately

Vickie got Vickie over, you schmucks. Nine years of hard work earned the respect of the audience. Crowd's loved to boo her but I think everyone knew that this really was it this time. It took her a while to find her feet, and find the appropriate spot in the company, but she will honestly be missed...

but good for her going out and getting an education and wanting to do something awesome like nursing, when she knew she had a job for life with the WWE.

Mengetsu

So I guess The Authority is here too stay for maybe another year or two? I really thought they would be done by the end of WM30 but I guess this is really Vince handing it over.

Eddie got Vickie over.

Vickie got Vickie over, you schmucks. Nine years of hard work earned the respect of the audience. Crowd's loved to boo her but I think everyone knew that this really was it this time. It took her a while to find her feet, and find the appropriate spot in the company, but she will honestly be missed...

but good for her going out and getting an education and wanting to do something awesome like nursing, when she knew she had a job for life with the WWE.

In that instance it was the better of 2 evils. You're not supposed to love The Billion Dollar Queen. So in that instance all you really could do was cheer her opposition. The crowd was with Vickie even before she start dropping nostalgia bombs. Evoking those memories of Eddie and the Guerrero name was just the cherry on top. Steph gave her the platform to walk out with the crowd behind her and that was the best part for reasons.

I too wish her all the best and she'll be missed.

When was the last time Vince appeared on a show? Do you guys think we'll see him in his old capacity again or is he too old?

jred2k

When was the last time Vince appeared on a show? Do you guys think we'll see him in his old capacity again or is he too old?

I think it would have been before SummerSlam. The last I remember of him was him trying to get Barrett to shave Bryan's beard. And then he killed Mike Chioda for 5 minutes.

njean777

Thankfully reigns speared Kane at the end of raw, at this point for me Kane just stops all momentum for anything. I respect Kane and like him (for the past), but now I just cannot stand them using him as some sort of monster when he isn't even scary anymore. He is to old and cannot perform as well as he use to be able to.

Top Bottom