• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I must say, since Johnny Ace's reign of terror as talent relations ended their has never been a more varied or beautiful looking Diva corps. And modt can work too.

Showaddy

Cena can't understand why Wyatt hasn't stayed buried. He's had to take drastic action:
image_zps6acd4dd9.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Lawler was looking closely to find Paige's ass, and realized even when 4 feet away, it's invisible to the naked eye.

Showaddy

Dared to take a quick half second look at Paige's ass as it was near his field of vision.

Shocking, I know. I mean, just look at this pig:

Eh I found his tweet about it more offensive tbh. Everyone knows he's a dirty old pedo so it's not like this is anything new.

BHZ Mayor

I love how they have Dean Ambrose, who would normally be this obvious slimeball scumbag character, as one of the good guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah Paige got a donk, it only shows up on Instagram pool photos. It's more than expected.

They don't have the red logo shirt in t-shirt form apparently. A bit disappointing as it seemed like their #1 most basic form of apparel. And $32 after shipping is about what I expected but still a bit steep.

From what I read, it is screen printed and doesn't have the NJPW lion/logo on the tag. This is a good first step but I would still rather get the official merch from the NJPW site.

Penguin

I wonder which random Legend they will bring back to be a temp GM when the Authority goes too power hungry.

Also you would think some form of checks and balances is in order so that they don't get to fire everyone on a whim

Aiii

So not worth it
They never replaced Brad either, I think they're done with GM's for as long as Trips and Steph are on.

Really weren't used either, or needed. Too many authority figures.

I was actually able to miss the horrible Wyatt theme everyone hated but this morning I looked it up. Oh God that was horrible who is responsible for this?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE will never be done with General Managers.

Son Of D

So I don't even know how I thought Big E was in the briefcase MITB earlier (and no I didn't mix him up with Kofi because that's just wrong. Plus I listed Kofi as well in that post). That's what I get for watching RAW when extremely tired and not paying full attention.

Anyway, time to watch the rest of RAW that I missed as I stopped just before RVD vs Rollins.

Also I know it's late but what the fuck was with Harper + Rowan's entrance theme?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jack Tunney was great because he looked like a suit that did a different type of business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No lie I would love to see raw in the ballroom for old times sake. Tired of these oversize arenas.

I'd like to see NXT in the Ballroom. Now that'd be a treat. Watch those motherfuckers get hype for the Ascension entering from the balcony and flying to the ring.

Yuck, he looks like shit.

Seems Jado's had to take himself off the next New Japan tour, as he's suffering from spinal problems and doesn't know when, or if, he'll be able to return to the ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seems Jado's had to take himself off the next New Japan tour, as he's suffering from spinal problems and doesn't know when, or if, he'll be able to return to the ring.

Well, he's gettin' to be that age, yknow. Hope he takes care. Glad he wrassled in America first!

Well, he's gettin' to be that age, yknow. Hope he takes care. Glad he wrassled in America first!

Yeah, it's not like even really needed to wrestle any more given his position in the company, but I presume he carried on because he loved doing it. Hopefully if he does retire we can get one last Jado & Gedo match, preferably against Liger & El Samurai in Korakuen Hall.

Malvingt2

No idea if I am going to watch the PPV this Sunday. I mean... with the boring feuds.. why should I? I don't care for any member of the shield. Rollins turning didn't do nothing for me. Sunday is going to be lol Cena again. :(

RP912

Banned
Pic from last weekends event at Logan Square Auditorium. The natural light during the matinee event was magical. Ballrooms are awesome.

IMG_8284.jpg

Wow...that does look awesome. Something about the daylight complementing the wrasslin that just seems right.

Yeah, it's not like even really needed to wrestle any more given his position in the company, but I presume he carried on because he loved doing it. Hopefully if he does retire we can get one last Jado & Gedo match, preferably against Liger & El Samurai in Korakuen Hall.

I just want a "Fuck you we are Jado & Gedo" shirt. More than anything. I've never even seen them wrestle.

3-1.jpg

Top Bottom