• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pettiest, most attention-seekingest shit I've ever seen. We all know damn well that thread would never exist had /v/ not been recognized for that thank you card.

This is also true. "I want that recognition too!"

Only difference is Iwata is too busy running a company to give a rat's deek.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, Total Divas starts airing on the Network on Tuesday.

For the new people, it's okay, but it doesn't really hit its stride until the 2nd half of the season when they completely dropped reality and just made the whole thing a work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

For the new people, it's okay, but it doesn't really hit its stride until the 2nd half of the season when they completely dropped reality and just made the whole thing a work.

It's good once Jojo's gone. Before that it's still good, but not AS good.

Gotta get that...

CHINGLE CHINGLE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More details on Jado, beloved Twitter user @STRIGGA gives the details:

Jado announced that he suffers from a lumbar spinal stenosis and has thus to step away from the ring. Maybe forever.

jmdajr

Hmm. No shit.

Finished Legends House Season 1. Definitely got some feels there.

RP912

Banned
The one thing I realize about legend's house is Tony Atlas laugh is hypnotic. Dude is like that annoying uncle that you avoid during get togethers because he'll talk your head off.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The one thing I realize about legend's house is Tony Atlas laugh is hypnotic. Dude is like that annoying uncle that you avoid during get togethers because he'll talk your head off.

RUBBY DUCKY BUBBY BABIE BUGGIES

jred2k

I find it kind of weird they are doing an episode a week. I guess they can promote it longer that way, but it seems kind of a waste to not just dump it all at once. I'm too used to the Netflix model, I suppose.

Carnby

Let me get this straight.

Last week Cena defeated Kane for a slot in the MITB match. This week Kane was added to the MITB match. That makes no sense.

corrnet.jpg

I like following Rip Rogers on twitter, dude's full of stories;

"I remember working for Baba and All Japan and I heard these awful screams!!! The vets were busting the young boys ears to cauliflower them!"

"In the old don Owen Portland territory in the southern end run by brother Elton- he wud pay u extra money to have a one minute - shoot -"

"Of course the boys wud work the shoot and split the money !!! Silly bastard - and Elton was the promoter !!!"

"Dick the Bruiser was banned from NY forever for inciting a riot in MSG in 1957 - heat - now they wud chant this is awesome !!!"

"If u r a cool heel and want fucking cheers then b a face - and faces stop out heeling the heel - the match is simple if both do their jobs."

Missy's a great follow, as well. Twitter needs more old scool guys and girls shooting the shit about the old days, rather than plugging their podcast, endlessly retweeting anyone and everyone who asks for it, or complaining that they're not in the HOF.

Aiii

So not worth it

Last week Cena defeated Kane for a slot in the MITB match. This week Kane was added to the MITB match. That makes no sense.

corrnet.jpg

The Authority shoehorning Kane in the match makes perfect sense. Just like Orton got put in without having to qualify through a match.

Mengetsu

ROMAN REIGNS SAYS WWE CHARACTERS ARE GETTING STALE, WWE GOING “OLD SCHOOL”

Roman Reigns sat in with the Sports Junkies and Chad Dukes this morning on 106.7 The Fan.

Reigns said that WWE is “a little bit old school now.” “When people talk about the past time of wrestling and how the guys used to be and there’s all these little stories here and there. I like to think that we shine in that regard. We’re a different breed, the new guys coming up.”

He also talked about characters becoming stale and how it’s imperative talents be able to evolve. When asked specifically about The Miz, he said there was still a chance for him to excel in WWE.

“He had a nice run and he was doing the things he did. He headlined a WrestleMania. He also, he has different ties and crossover connections with what he did before he started wrestling… With any character or any performer there’s always a chance to change yourself, to evolve, to be different, to show something new. I think that anybody who is feeling like they’re stale, if they need to revamp… if they can do that, then there’s respect in that.”

Miz a chance
KuGsj.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Missy's a great follow, as well. Twitter needs more old scool guys and girls shooting the shit about the old days, rather than plugging their podcast, endlessly retweeting anyone and everyone who asks for it, or complaining that they're not in the HOF.

I can't stand self-promotion or marking out for yourself and RTing shitheads. Missy Hyatt is awesome to follow, she watches a shitload of wrestling and talks about it.

I just gotta get over that feet thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taken from Reddit but a keen eye on how this appears to play out:

"Every Monday through Friday at 10:00 am there is a new episode of raw that plays. Whenever the schedule is up to date then the raw's will show as new content on the demand part of the network."

RP912

Banned

corrnet.jpg

Same reason that dean ambrose wasn't in the mitb but magically in the mitb because seth "convinced" trips to put him in the mitb.

Entropia

No One Remembers
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/2k-sports-says-wwe-2k15-lots-new-game-modes/

2K Sports has promised that there will be a lot of new games modes that will be coming to WWE 2K15.

During an interview with the Chicago Tribune, Chris Snyder, senior marketing director at 2K Sports talked more on WWE 2K15. One of the interesting things he mentioned during the interview is that “a lot of new game modes” will be in the final game.

For the past two years, Universe mode was a huge part of WWE ’13 and WWE 2K14. Those years also offered the Attitude Era and WrestleMania modes too. The promise of not some but “a lot” of new games modes in WWE 2K15 opens up a lot of interesting possibilities.

It has been rumored there will be a new type of career mode added to WWE 2K15. This is where you create your own wrestler where they start off at NXT. From there, you will advance to the main WWE roster and so forth. It has also been rumored WCW will be a huge part of the game too, but nothing has been 100 percent confirmed yet.

WWE 2K15 releases October 28th for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. Internationally, the game comes out on October 31st.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm WCW mode.

"Endure Sarge's endless bullshit for a shot at WCW Saturday Night vs Bill DeMott!"

By the way, thanks to it coming to current-gen, GWF is fucking coming.

Early November. Be prepared for GWF!

DMczaf

This really does feel like 94-95 all over again. Vince has no clue and he's losing money hand over fist. Except Hogan doesn't leave in 93 (2013), he just gets a bigger push and continues to roll on!

2016 can't come soon enough, Real Ass Dean Ambrose will dominate.

Sblargh

Banned
I think this Vickie farewell is maybe the first time my lack of nostalgia got in the way. I barely know what a Eddie Guerrero is.

jred2k

Hmm WCW mode.

"Endure Sarge's endless bullshit for a shot at WCW Saturday Night vs Bill DeMott!"

By the way, thanks to it coming to current-gen, GWF is fucking coming.

Early November. Be prepared for GWF!

You should try and pitch it as weekly show for the WWE Network.

Aight marks, I have made my decision. Barring any work issues, I'm gonna hit up BOLA 2014. Get a hotel somewhere inbetween Reseda and LA. Maybe in Santa Monica. Rent a car. Fun fun fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ain't marks, I have made my decision. Barring any work issues, I'm gonna hit up BOLA 2014. Get a hotel somewhere inbetween Reseda and LA. Maybe in Santa Monica. Rent a car. Fun fun fun.

Damn, how do you have time off of work for this? Fuck LA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We pretty much have unlimited PTO. Just get it approved and we are good to go. Not to mention that if we don't use any sick/personal days for the year, we get a 1K bonus at the beginning of next year.

wtf did you wake up and work at paradise? goddamn

Hasney

Sounds cool in theory but I guess that means there will be some sort of microtransactions in this year's version. Just don't go overboard with it like NBA.

And for christ sake, don't make me connect to server and save everytime I use a Smackdown Buck to upgrade my CAW or whatever. Made that fucking tedious.

wtf did you wake up and work at paradise? goddamn

Place is fantastic. 1K bonus for not using sick/personal days. 1K bonus for making it to your year anniversary (up to four years). Vested stock options. For me, I get a 8-10% yearly bonus. The more senior you are in the company, the higher your bonus is. Catered lunches 1-2 times a week. BBQ on Fridays on the patio. It is fantastic dood. Definitely hit the jackpot as far as jobs go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Place is fantastic. 1K bonus for not using sick/personal days. 1K bonus for making it to your year anniversary (up to four years). Vested stock options. 8-10% yearly bonus. The more senior you are in the company, the higher your bonus is. Catered lunches 1-2 times a week. BBQ on Fridays on the patio. It is fantastic dood. Definitely hit the jackpot as far as jobs go.

I'm sitting here finding a coworker sneaking around trying to listen to people talk shit about her. I think I won brah

I didnt

Place is fantastic. 1K bonus for not using sick/personal days. 1K bonus for making it to your year anniversary (up to four years). Vested stock options. For me, I get a 8-10% yearly bonus. The more senior you are in the company, the higher your bonus is. Catered lunches 1-2 times a week. BBQ on Fridays on the patio. It is fantastic dood. Definitely hit the jackpot as far as jobs go.

So, where do I send my resume?

Top Bottom