• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Becky Lynch is gonna debut in a dance off in which Emma turns heel and the matches are 2 minutes long. Sasha Banks is gonna debut as a babyface to cut long promos in the ring, and then have matches that are 2 minutes long.

Surely Charlotte is the one they can't fuck up, right?!?!
They should bring up Sasha Banks, she's the best heel diva they have. I don't think it's close.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I didn't even proofread what I just posted. The unintentional cism on new Japan was embarassing.

It's the work rate in the product I like. The work rate. And they don't treat you like fucking tools.

I hated everything about this Raw.

Just fuck dude.

Just take a break, don't worry about it.

I take WWE breaks that last years.

Cagey

Banned
I didn't even proofread what I just posted. The unintentional cism on new Japan was embarassing.

It's the work rate in the product I like. The work rate. And they don't treat you like fucking tools.

I hated everything about this Raw.

Just fuck dude.

Don't be this guy.

SmartMark_crop_north.jpg

Vylash

Becky Lynch is gonna debut in a dance off in which Emma turns heel and the matches are 2 minutes long. Sasha Banks is gonna debut as a babyface to cut long promos in the ring, and then have matches that are 2 minutes long.

Surely Charlotte is the one they can't fuck up, right?!?!

"Charlotte's gonna win her debut match! WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S DEMON KANE!"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but reportedly these are the top four matches for Summerslam:

Cena vs. Lesnar
Reigns vs. Orton (or maybe Triple H)
Brie vs. Steph
Wyatt vs. Jericho

Jeez, I was only kidding when I talked about Brie vs Steph in nerdchat

DMczaf

See guys, Cena winning the title can make newspaper headlines too! We don't need Daniel Bryan and his silly mainstream appeal!

tumblr_n80he66qTx1tsbaw1o1_1280.jpg

She was good but they turned her so... I have nothing against Paige but she could barely talk in front of a large audience.

That's kind of what makes the heel turn a good idea. It's way easier to be a heel on the mic than a babyface. With AJ being at least decent on the mic, she can handle the babyface side of the program.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's kind of what makes the heel turn a good idea. It's way easier to be a heel on the mic than a babyface. With AJ being at least decent on the mic, she can handle the babyface side of the program.

Heel guides promos and matches. It's definitely not easier.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
She was good but they turned her so... I have nothing against Paige but she could barely talk in front of a large audience.
Yeah, but WWE seems to think that the Full Sail crowd somehow readies their rookies for a full sized arena and schedule. Hint: It doesn't.

Stop hotshotting NXT gimmicks & stars and expecting people to know who they are and like their gimmick ASAP, shits awful.

Putting her at the chase while turning her heel. Yup that sounds like fuck face WWE booking. I hate this. Fucking fuck fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Putting her at the chase while turning her heel. Yup that sounds like fuck face WWE booking. I hate this. Fucking fuck fuck.

Get your shit together Dunkin. Watch NJPW with us. Try something different for a while. WWE ain't doin it brother.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Paige will overcome. I see greatness in her like when I saw it in young Chris Weidman and Seth Rollins years ago.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considerably so. Insult your opponent, act cocky, and if need be insult the city. Definitely easier to be a heel on the mic.

Attack heel, call heel dumb, mention local sports team. Definitely not easier. Hell, Roman is proof of that.
Get your shit together Dunkin. Watch NJPW with us. Try something different for a while. WWE ain't doin it brother.

It's the R Rated Era of NJPW
tumblr_n7xvsxw2gq1sapha2o6_1280.png

Top Bottom