• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Alucard

Banned
Bray, because Cena wouldn't put him over.

image.php

Jericho is going to show John how to do it right although I wonder if the match he'll have with Bray will be anywhere near as good as the one Cena had with him.

Joeki11a

Banned
AJ coming back means Phil is coming
which leads to

Cm Punk vs Brock After Brock wins the title
Drops it to Punk

WM 2015 main event is DB v CM match
what he always wanted, he retires after losing to DB.

Cagey

Banned
Because real wrestling fans like Roman Reigns.
And the Bryan gimmicks laughed that there was "no reaction" for Reigns fighting Cena last night rofl.

Edit - a damn shame they're unable to enjoy the likes of Bryan and Reigns both. It's not a zero sum game breh. Nerd cred isn't lost if you like all three shield alum, either

I must be remembering Swagger's promos during his WHC reign differently from everyone else, because that promo he did talking about all his accomplishments in the ring was superb.

Is it only just two people? It feels like it's more. Maybe it's that way because Swagger has prematurely ended tow people's title reigns.

And he's godawful on the mic.

And he's an okay at best wrestler.

And he moves like he has a stick up his ass.

Yeah it's just those two. And he's only had one singles fued that was worth anything in the past and even that's debatable. This is his second noteworthy singles fued.

I'm not sure how people are figuring this is a "push".....he's gonna lose to Rusev.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is it only just two people? It feels like it's more. Maybe it's that way because Swagger has prematurely ended tow people's title reigns.

And he's godawful on the mic.

And he's an okay at best wrestler.

And he moves like he has a stick up his ass.

Sounds like Wade Barrett to me.

And the Bryan gimmicks laughed that there was "no reaction" for Reigns fighting Cena last night rofl.

Edit - a damn shame they're unable to enjoy the likes of Bryan and Reigns both. It's not a zero sum game breh. Nerd cred isn't lost if you like all three shield alum, either

Reigns isn't good tho

Kaladin

WWE put the belt back on Cena last night and then the divas title back on AJ Lee tonight.

Whose bag did NXT shit in over the past month to get buried like this? They were making such progress to just go back to the same old shit.

WWE put the belt back on Cena last night and then the divas title back on AJ Lee tonight.

Whose bag did NXT shit in over the past month to get buried like this? They were making such progress to just go back to the same old shit.

I think the AJ thing served two purposes.

1. Turn Paige heel and establish AJ as babyface.

2. Set-up the long-term feud they were planning to have after WM before AJ took time off.

Zero issues with it. I don't think it has anything to do with how they feel about Paige.

DiscoJon

Banned

Stock is down, Network is floundering, injuries on two of the hottest stars of the year...

WWE's in panic mode and is going back to what has worked in the past, plain and simple.

Sephzilla

The good thing about the AJ/Paige thing is that it sets up the opportunity to finally let Paige show off how good she is as a wrestler. We'll hopefully get a Paige matchup where she doesn't get beat up for 5 minutes and then pull a Cena.

Instead he needs someone to carry him in the ring.

9/10

dead

Top Bottom