• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No trolling, I really do think the WWE needs to put their diva division on hiatus for a while. When you're trying to build CAMERON as an angle... And AJ won the title. Who's she gonna feud with? Surely this was so Paige can go back to NXT and improve.

Like, really. Does this division in its current state need to exist?

No trolling, I really do think the WWE needs to put their diva division on hiatus for a while. When you're trying to build CAMERON as an angle... And AJ won the title. Who's she gonna feud with? Surely this was so Paige can go back to NXT and improve.

Where else are the Bella Twins gonna show up to shill their shitty reality show

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

When TNA folds, they can bring in the knockouts...some of them.

You really think that Paige is going back to NXT? Not a chance. AJ and Paige are going to feud.

At least you got prescription drugs.

The refill count says zero. Recently turning 21 has it's benefits though.

I honestly don't know what's actually preventing me from quitting altogether? Can we have a legit discussion about this? Everytime I watch a non wwe event that I'm liking, 100 percent I think this should be on WWE. I think about WWE when I watch ROH. New Japan makes this distinction by using the Japanese language and that's making it be a cut above the rest. I try to watch older stuff that Dragonzord post but I'm not enjoying it either cause I have a shit attention span and the athleticism today is head and shoulders above it all. So I can't enjoy those. I've been growing up with WWE as a child and only WWE. Can't create the level of commitment with nothing else. I'm really just experiencing an existential crisis about all of this since dare I say, Benoit's murder/suicide. I'm sorry but it's how I feel. This is the first raw in a long time where I really felt this negatively. Am I too much of a mark?

All the opinions I hate are growing louder and bigger. To a point where I can't even trust myself.

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

Joeki11a

Banned
Does Vince remember he signed STING?,
I am hoping to see a build up promo on Summerslam. unless the idea is to have him show up at Royal Rumble?.

Sephzilla

I legitimately agree with you.

Put the Diva's division on hold. Send everyone who's actually worth a shit down to NXT. Let the entire division grow as a whole under HHH's management. Promote the entire division up to the main roster
and have Vince ruin it within 3 weeks

1 minute and a fruit rollup.

neither. DIVAS ROLLUP SPECIAL

It was the AJ/Paige match from Raw after Mania in reverse, pretty much. Main difference being that AJ won with Kelly Kelly's finisher.

Same idea as the night after WM. Paige got overconfident, basically turned heel, and AJ surprised her with a quick victory.

Amazing, whoever is in charge of this shit is a moron. I'm glad I only watch NXT, and PPV or else I'd lose my sanity. I read this thread for recaps.

Vylash

I want Paige and Emma back on NXT so they can get called up again and actually be booked properly after Vince gets hit by a bus or something, just let AJ tap out the entire roster again

I honestly don't know what's actually preventing me from quitting altogether? Can we have a legit discussion about this? Everytime I watch a non wwe event that I'm liking, 100 percent I think this should be on WWE. I think about WWE when I watch ROH. New Japan makes this distinction by using the Japanese language and that's making it be a cut above the rest. I try to watch older stuff that Dragonzord post but I'm not enjoying it either cause I have a shit attention span and the athleticism today is head and shoulders above it all. So I can't enjoy those. I've been growing up with WWE as a child and only WWE. Can't create the level of commitment with nothing else. I'm really just experiencing an existential crisis about all of this since dare I say, Benoit's murder/suicide. I'm sorry but it's how I feel. This is the first raw in a long time where I really felt this negatively. Am I too much of a mark?

All the opinions I hate are growing louder and bigger. To a point where I can't even trust myself.

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.
Are you okay man

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

what the hell are you talking about

Decided to skip raw. Only caught the swagger part before going to watch kizuna road. Yunjiroooooooooooooooo

Going to be on a Bork only policy from now on

I honestly can't believe that people don't understand the point of the AJ/Paige segment was to add heat to their program and setup a feud. I understand negativity in general, but that segment absolutely served its purpose, which was to recapture the heat they had the night after WM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

Let the meds pass through you, we will be here.

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

I was watching just to bullshit with everyone here but I can't really justify spending time on WWE anymore. I might finally right The Great American Novel now.

Alucard

Banned
Oh, man. Loved the Jericho/Wyatt confrontation. Can't wait to see the mic battles these two will have leading up to Battleground. It'll be interesting to see if Jericho goes for his typical comedy or tries for something more serious.

Vylash

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

K6r0zQx.png

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

Just stop watching it if you don't like it. You're gonna have to get over Bryan's absence. Maybe try liking someone else instead of trying to shit on everything you see. I enjoyed this Raw though so what do I know?

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but reportedly these are the top four matches for Summerslam:

Cena vs. Lesnar
Reigns vs. Orton (or maybe Triple H)
Brie vs. Steph
Wyatt vs. Jericho

I want Paige and Emma back on NXT so they can get called up again and actually be booked properly after Vince gets hit by a bus or something, just let AJ tap out the entire roster again
Becky Lynch is gonna debut in a dance off in which Emma turns heel and the matches are 2 minutes long. Sasha Banks is gonna debut as a babyface to cut long promos in the ring, and then have matches that are 2 minutes long.

Surely Charlotte is the one they can't fuck up, right?!?!

Sephzilla

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but reportedly these are the top four matches for Summerslam:

Cena vs. Lesnar
Brie vs. Steph
Wyatt vs. Jericho

I hope Reigns vs HHH isn't a thing honestly. HHH at this point should be the new Undertaker of WWE. The final boss who shows up for the big fight

So did Paige lose it in a decent match or was it a OHKO? It's pretty annoying they haven't put her against anyone competent.
She just had a decent match with Naomi
I honestly can't believe that people don't understand the point of the AJ/Paige segment was to add heat to their program and setup a feud. I understand negativity in general, but that segment absolutely served its purpose, which was to recapture the heat they had the night after WM.

Yeah I had no issues with it. I'd rather just wait and see them get 10 min (hopefully) at Battlegrounds.

I didn't even proofread what I just posted. The unintentional cism on new Japan was embarassing.

It's the work rate in the product I like. The work rate. And they don't treat you like fucking tools.

I hated everything about this Raw.

Just fuck dude.

WWE put the belt back on Cena last night and then the divas title back on AJ Lee tonight.

Whose bag did NXT shit in over the past month to get buried like this? They were making such progress to just go back to the same old shit.

You're overthinking it. It's not them not caring about NXT or outright hating it.

It's the fact that in 2014, whenever they try something new and anything goes wrong with it, they immediately go back to the old because it's reliable and worked before. "AJ with the belt worked for over a year. Cena with the belt worked 14 times. Why can't it again?"

The key to success and happiness is just being in it for the schadenfreude. Give Cena 2 more reigns in the next 365 days. Have Bo beat Bryan at Mania. Have Sting beat Taker. Have World Champ KENTA. Even if none of it ends up being good, the reactions of those watching it will be.

Cena vs. Lesnar
Brie vs. Steph
Wyatt vs. Jericho

If there is one thing that could kill Reigns's momentum, it would be putting him in
a headlock fest with Boreton.

Top Bottom