• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Big One

Banned
I'm legit looking forward to the actual Money in the Bank ladder match. Really could go anywhere even though Rollins and Ambrose are favorites, that doesn't really mean much in these matches as you remember last year the winners were: Sandow and Orton. Neither were favorites in their match.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Assess and Attack is pretty terrible. Who came up with that and why did they think it was a good idea?

Gotta keep it as simple as possible for Roman.

Excited for this PPV. Excited to see whoever comes out of it as champion except for Kane. No way they'd be dumb enough to put the title on Kane.

Vylash

Gotta keep it as simple as possible for Roman.

Excited for this PPV. Excited to see whoever comes out of it as champion except for Kane. No way they'd be dumb enough to put the title on Kane.

guests_kane_wwe.jpg

Regardless of the actual outcome Rollins and Ambrose won't disappoint. I'm really enjoying their feud. It's enough to make me feel positive about MitB tonight.

BHZ Mayor

I'm legit looking forward to the actual Money in the Bank ladder match. Really could go anywhere even though Rollins and Ambrose are favorites, that doesn't really mean much in these matches as you remember last year the winners were: Sandow and Orton. Neither were favorites in their match.

And now look at Sandow.

They brought Bryan to Boston? It's 2014 - there's no need for nWo shirts and there's certainly no need to fly someone nursing a neck injury to do a Q&A.

Jamie OD

No matter what state WWE is in I will always look forward to a MITB match.

Top Bottom