• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BrVBOykIMAIolOD.jpg:large

Chris Hero could learn a thing or two

new page
tumblr_n7vgpr5l3I1rka1sjo1_400.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
That's just a guy running around on grass

I can't possibly take the No. 7 or 8 sport in my country seriously. If it ever got near the big 4 then maybe I would give it some credit. It's fun to pay attention to every 4 years though and completely forget it exists after that.

Number one sport IN THE WORLD!

Yeah you are right Rollins is walking away with the case but I think it'll be the more entertaining of the 2 matches.

It's a good predictable though, whereas the title match... yeah.

The RVD beatdown spot in this MITB match is awesome but not as awesome as the Punk/Bryan stare down. Fuuuuuuck come back when you're healthy Punk and just feud all year with Bryan.

anyone here knows how to make video games?

i feel there's millions to be made on a F2P wrasslin game where you sell boots, haircuts and entrances.

These football players are so dumb they don't even know that they have a whole other set of limbs they can use.

like the goalkeepers do?

strobogo

Banned
Number one sport IN THE WORLD!

Is it the number one sport IN THE UNITED STATES? Then it doesn't count. Sorry brah. Perks of being the most powerful FREE* nation in the world.

*Ish*

God damn, the last year has not been kind to RVD. He looks 20-30 pounds bigger this year than during MITB last year.

Posting live from the banknorth garden. Renee is taking the anchor spot on the pre show. The atmosphere is building pretty nicely. Loud according to my wife.

krae_man

Oh that's right, it's in Boston. The town that hates John Cena. Also the town Del Rio won the biggest Royal Rumble ever. Told you he's winning.

I'm countering your bullshit with more bullshit. If you can't handle that, then you should be out.

the point was, same way field footballers can't control ball with their hands, NBA players can't control the ball with their feet.

you're like 14 or 15 so i'll let this pass till you reach legal age.

Kaladin

Also, if Big E is fighting Russev, and cuts a post match Pro-USA promo......why did he defeat Abe Lincoln for his match?

Shouldn't he have beaten The Shiek or somebody like that?

the point was, same way field footballers can't control ball with their hands, NBA players can't control the ball with their feet.

you're like 14 or 15 so i'll let this pass till you reach legal age.

I don't appreciate your condescension. You are supposed to be a friend. That tone is not very friend-like.

strobogo

Banned
There are only two options for the title match that aren't boring as fuck or just wrong.

Bray Wyatt: My pick. He's the most over dude, has history with Bryan and Cena, seems like he has the momentum for this kind of thing.

Roman Reigns: The hottest guy going into this, but isn't really ready for a main even singles run. However, he can lose the title with in a month anyway and continue his push like Daniel Bryan did.

Cena, Orton, ADR, Kane, Sheamus all sound like super, super boring choices. Cesaro could have been ready for it, but his momentum has been completely halted and him winning now is about the same as one of the Usos winning the title.

Top Bottom