• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Kaladin

Ok Roman Reigns still has the vest, the crowd entrance and the music of The Shield, yet Rollins and Ambrose have moved on.

Living in the past much?

Vylash

There are only two options for the title match that aren't boring as fuck or just wrong.

Bray Wyatt: My pick. He's the most over dude, has history with Bryan and Cena, seems like he has the momentum for this kind of thing.

Roman Reigns: The hottest guy going into this, but isn't really ready for a main even singles run. However, he can lose the title with in a month anyway and continue his push like Daniel Bryan did.

Cena, Orton, ADR, Kane, Sheamus all sound like super, super boring choices. Cesaro could have been ready for it, but his momentum has been completely halted and him winning now is about the same as one of the Usos winning the title.

Sheamus would be nice if he turned immediately after

strobogo

Banned
Best idea possible: Have Roman win, then have Cena go over him, furthering the hatred of Cena and the audience to solidify their support for Roman even more.

Big One

Banned
I like how epic they make the Bryan and Kane feud and tying it into the injury, both were boring segments on the last few RAWs. It makes me think, maybe, just maybe they could cut out all the filler and trim the show 2 hours, perhaps?

strobogo

Banned
ijhqM50PUxRCH.gif

NOW we get a hype video for everyone in the title ladder match. Why they couldn't do this on their prior FIVE HOURS OF TV TIME this week, I have no idea. LOL @ Myzteziz going through the ladder.

Top Bottom