• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

kirblar

They really should pull the trigger on Bray tonight, and have him drop to Cena next month. Like with Edge, its a thing where you pull the trigger when he's hot, even if it's a short reign, to simply establish him up there.

The CellPhone StarField of Carcosa is indeed an insane visual.

number47

usos over harper
paige over naomi. probably dq cuz the partner.
im not sure about stardust. ryback wins ....with a twist.i just dont see a need for them to continue tag team for this long.
,nor the mitbs. its a giant tossup.

hail mary.
cm punk is the replacement for bnb.

Well retire from all in-ring competition but he's decent on the mic so that should help him get something other than a desk job.

That's what I meant. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Really want a Harper hoodie now. What's that dying tree. Reminds me of something out of True Detective .

Wyatt's theme intro mix was terrible did Jim Johnstone remember at 3 AM he had to make a new theme and threw that royalty free shit together and upload it to google drive in time for the PPV

Dipz

Banned
Wyatt's theme intro mix was terrible did Jim Johnstone remember at 3 AM he had to make a new theme and threw that royalty free shit together and upload it to google drive in time for the PPV
Did they lose the rights to the old Wyatt family theme or something?

Top Bottom