• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Rowan is more protected than Roman Reigns, can't wait for his first singles promo. He will be dancing with Hornswaggle when the Wyatts break up

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Sorry if this has been asked but what's the bad news on Barret? Why isn't he appearing tonight? I missed something.

Separated should from a Smackdown match. Jack Swagger is dangerous.

Rowan is more protected than Roman Reigns, can't wait for his first singles promo. He will be dancing with Hornswaggle when the Wyatts break up

You expect too much. He'll feud with Hornswaggle a la Chavo.

Kaladin

With PPVs being included in the $9.99 price of the WWE Network, I don't feel guilty having them as background entertainment anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Harper gets the exact same amount of time as Rowan. And Harper gets to cut promos. Harper also won his singles match where as Rowan lost his, so I'm not seeing how he's any more protected.

ScribbleD

It probably won't happen, but it would be interesting if the MITB winner cashes in immediately after the ladder match for the belt ends. It would make "CENA WINS" acceptable if he got cashed in on immediately (and lost this time).

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Do they realize that shit like "Demon Kane" and "U-So Crazy!" don't ever work because it's artificial and feels forced as all hell?

Top Bottom