• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

It probably won't happen, but it would be interesting if the MITB winner cashes in immediately after the ladder match for the belt ends. It would make "CENA WINS" acceptable if he got cashed in on immediately (and lost this time).

Ziggler wins, cashes in on Cena...and loses.

Make it happen WWE.

Meanwhile great match to start but not sure about the winners. Seems the Usos chasing the Wyatts would be a lot more interesting.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Good match but when is the last time anyone from the Wyatt family won a PPV match?

zychi

Banned
I like my new way of watching wwe the past two months. I dont watch any raw or smackdown. I watch nxt on the network, and i watch the ppvs. Those prematch feud highlights are way better than wasting my time with 3 hours of advertising, same matches every other week and terrible announcing. How many times did the usos and wyatts wrestle the past 4 weeks? 6? 7 times?

Ppv is wayyyy more enjoyable this way mow

Fantastic tag opener there. Other than the new Wyatts theme, this overdelivered. Harper is amazing and Rowan has made great gains - pleasantly surprised to see the Usos retain.

Top Bottom