• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Mengetsu

Paige gets about the same reaction as Del Rio.
I hate it cause any diva could be over if they actually had a focus story behind them. Creative just pairs two women up each month and hope something happens. Slap a good story on them for god sake.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
So glad dean got to keep the found footage backstage promo gimmick, I really think he's going to be the 'edge' of the shield. Roman is just a Samoan gangrel lol jk kinda

strobogo

Banned
imMLQxFbakOwP.gif

There have been quite a few botched spots in this match.

Naomi is coasting on her athleticism and not ring work/psychology.

And the booking is so terrible. You've got like two storylines but the TV didn't set it up properly.

This is a good match. But there is little storyline reason for them to be putting some much effort it, so it does not work as well as it should

Mengetsu

There have been quite a few botched spots in this match.

Naomi is coasting on her athleticism and not ring work/psychology.

And the booking is so terrible. You've got like two storylines but the TV didn't set it up properly.
You heard that total divas lib from cole? That's the story.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Either ask for Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim to return and center the divas title around them, or kill this bullshit and make these girls valets, which is all most of them are good for. This is entering Jackie Gayda territory.

Top Bottom