• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
AJ vs Nak for the US title in a 7min match at a random october SD ppv baby!

Why arent you excited Gaf?

Tagyhag

Supernatural-Wrestling-02282016.gif

This episode is pretty good

ReiGun

So the Hype Bros have to beat the Usos for a title shot?

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to fight The New Day, who have an equal claim to being #1 contender? And then the winning team fights the Usos?

I...probably shouldn't think about it.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to fight The New Day, who have an equal claim to being #1 contender? And then the winning team fights the Usos?

Trust the concussion-riddled mind of Smackdown's GM, brehs
You know she's going over again next week, and this time she'll actually unhook the briefcase, friend.

She won it fair and square already!

So Carmella got bullied and jumped by the two top faces. Then the "guy in charge" made her legit cry. What a Heel!

Hopefully Zack turns heel and break that Andre trophy on Mojo.

ReiGun

Going back and watching the beginning of Smackdown.

Carmella basically has to win next week. This heat is crazy.

Edit: Daniel be letting his employees talk to him any kind of way. Charlotte acting like she about to give him the fade.

So what's going to be the reaction when Carmella wins again next week

I said it the other day, but that they think they can simply use a "pissed off" Daniel Bryan and 50/50 to justify their sexism and wash the anger under the bridge should warrant an indifferent reaction at worst and a pissed off one at best.

Top Bottom