• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

tumblr_or5o04H9rR1wqp4uko1_540.png

xFc9b0q.gif

Probably should get used to the Fire Pro talk now rather than later, people are likely going to be playing this one for a while.

First wrestling game I'll have bought in at least 5 years, tbh.

Probably should get used to the Fire Pro talk now rather than later, people are likely going to be playing this one for a while.

First wrestling game I'll have bought in at least 5 years, tbh.

First wrestling game I've bought new since the SvR games (I want to say 2007, but I don't remember if getting to play as Burke and Punk in ECW sold me on 2008 new or used)

Why am I not surprised the WWE tried to just sweep everything under the carpet instead of owning up to their shit?

Carmella forced to go out there and make it sound like it was us 'Internet trolls' that are trying to ruin her big moment, wow.

Way to completely miss the issue everyone had with how the match ended WWE. :| It wasn't the result, it was how you went about getting to that result.

And omg all the other women came off sounding so whiny on SD, it didn't help any of them.

Redoing the match now wont be able to just erase the moronic decision to have a man basically win the first ever 'historic womens MITB match' for her. :|

After all the crap they spew about women this and that rah rah rah, how the f**k did no one realise that finish was going to come off that way? It baffles me how they can be so stupid, so out of touch, but then I remember oh yea, WWE, oh yea, Vince etc.

Comments like HHH's one again show the arrogance in their ignorance, how they just ALWAYS brush it off like a joke instead of putting their hand up saying yup, our bad.

Absolutely disgusting.

Slizz

Imagine getting a bit perturbed because people discussin a wrasslin game in a wrasslin thread on a gaming forum right when the release date gets announced.

Beefy

Imagine getting a bit perturbed because people discussin a wrasslin game in a wrasslin thread on a gaming forum right when the release date gets announced.

Imagine thinking I am being serious....

----------

I still need to finish Witcher Blood and Wine, is it worth it?

This is formatted wrong.

Imagine getting a bit perturbed because people discussin a wrasslin game in a wrasslin thread on a gaming forum

Imagine living that life

Beefy

Guys, we got it the 100 previous times. You're just being obnoxious at this point.

That's the point fam, I am messing about. It's weird how some people get defensive over a game. I don't care what people say about stuff I play or watch etc, long as I am enjoying it all is gd. Why I don't really read reviews.

Recall

I just started Witcher 3 yesterday, wife bought me the Game of the Year edition and we are playing it together. Which just means I control Geralt and deal with the combat as she is more interested in how they present the lore, the dialogue and quest options.

It's all pretty decent so far but we are only like 2 hours in.

Zach

That's the point fam, I am messing about. It's weird how some people get defensive over a game. I don't care what people say about stuff I play or watch etc, long as I am enjoying it all is gd. Why I don't really read reviews.

Word-of-mouth is probably pretty important for such a niche game. Maybe folks are concerned that WrassleGAF -- the true tastemakers of the wrestling world -- has the power to influence sales positively or negatively.

That new Twin Peaks episode tho :fireemoji

I'm so happy with this season and can't wait for more.

klonere

Banned

I don't think anyone actually cares what you think about Fire Pro which is why constantly shitting up the thread with the same post over and over is kinda annoying

The scale of the game put me off wanting to play the dlc. I had just finished the main game and explored 100% when the dlc hit. I had major burn out.

Yeah I left it a while to tackle the expansions myself. I think I put something like 150 or so hours into the game before any of it dropped.

I'm about to start a new run in Battle Brothers. Still a toss up between this and StarCrawlers for my favorite game so far this year. Along with Yakuza 0.

Zach

I don't think anyone actually cares what you think about Fire Pro which is why constantly shitting up the thread with the same post over and over is kinda annoying
I care what he and everyone thinks of Fire Pro. It's just that there's no need to go Liu Kang Baking a Pie about stuff, repeating the same thing over and over again, without variation.

Beefy

Bit like the people moaning about WWE all the time could be considered shitting up the thread? Or Heroman calling anything but NJPW shit? 🤔

Top Bottom