• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Egg0

Banned
3, I want to see Braun interact with the Young Bucks

A fan of snuff films, I see.

Me on Monday night,

787.gif

Menome

I will return for another round of: Who Can Stop Vince McMahon!? at another time. That's enough for today though, it's finally cooled down enough that I can lie down and watch TV.

Z4yZPFE.jpg

There's something about Inoki crazy. It's not regular, everyday crazy. It's a rarefied, special breed of crazy that thinks up unfathomable shit like Scott Norton wrestling Hideki Suzuki. God bless you Inoki, you crazy old bastard.

Part of me thinks that this could work, but I could also see Suzuki giving zero fucks and tanking the match.

Smackdown Viewership for 6/20:

Guess I'll have to use this on another day:
ZaZaeDJ.gif

But, like Papa Eric Bischoff said, controversy creates cash.

Raw64life

I mean, he got them down there and then we got the DB bump. Bet Talking Smack actually had some viewers too.

Ratings went up several times in a row after he won the title before dropping once.

Jinder is right. You're all jealous of his success because he looks and talks different. Long live the Majarajah.

Browny

Banned
The ending of Menome's story is as disappointing as the ending of his GWF matches :(
As representative of BritishWrassleGaf, I can assure you that The Demon Headmaster was a swerve worthy of the greatest scriptwriters, and a callback so amazing it puts the Aces & 8's reveal by Bully Ray to shame.

Edit: Sir_Croc knows what's up.

*drinks Earl Grey*

Top Bottom