• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Poor Zayn. Dude wins feuds and then random gets sent back out to do the job once the guy he beats gets promoted so that they can make sure and let you know Sami didn't really win
KuGsj.gif

Jobbing to Corbin next week and did the same thing when Owens won the Universal title.

Browny

Banned
See, Menome is what wrestling needs. I'm not saying that Vince being The Demon Headmaster is the exact answer, but it's a storyline nonetheless. I'd be up for a bunch of slightly rehashed ripoff plot lines.

Retcon Enzo and Cass as Rent-a-Ghost.

Have The Shield get back together, and have Ellsworth play the part of Dogtanian.

Around The World In 80 Days With Luke Harper and Neville.

Bo and Bray as The Chuckle Brothers.

Wrestling should be a soap opera.

Vince is The Demon Headmaster though

And trips and steph and dunn et all are his brainwashed prefects.

Look at bruce pritchard, even when they graduate from secondary school they stay brainwashed, clearly the power of the demon headmaster at work.

And Braun looks genetically engineered, which the Demon Headmaster was getting into at the end.

Where's Tye?

It's not Rumble time, and they're not doing a random battle royal for a title or number one contendership yet, so there's no reason to go for a cheap Ten plug in their opinion, so why use him

Dave may not have said this yet, but we all know that's the reason

Tom Nook

According to profightdb, Tye's last TV appearance was April 11th. All he's doing then was matches against Aiden English via dark matches and live tours.

Slizz

Just had a 15 minute match against the CPU in Fire Pro Returns, Jericho vs. Owens. Codebreaker on to a chair in to the Walls. So much fun, natural flow in to all the moves too.

Daniel Bryan did an interview with Sports Illustrated discussing his return to Smackdown Live tonight. Some highlights:

A return to the ring: "I'm working on it. Wrestling is more of a creative outlet, and especially for somebody like me, I view it as my creative outlet. Not all WWE superstars and not all wrestlers view it that way, but that's how I view it and that's one of the ways my mind works creatively."

Daniel Bryan did an interview with Sports Illustrated discussing his return to Smackdown Live tonight. Some highlights:

A return to the ring: "I'm working on it."

A return to the ring: "I'm working on it."

smh

RIP

For months I said the kid wouldn't change his mind, and Bella trying to come back didn't help

You'd think he'd at least publicly pretend he was at least considering different, though

Top Bottom