• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Kaladin

EbsMyga.gif

I'm so happy Braun is back.

If you currently watch WWE you can't be in the 5 years World Order.

I'm starting to enjoy Fire Pro. I just wish I could find a good NJPW roster save.

Recall

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger are former world champions.

I just say that to myself and it calms me down. It's just fake sports. It's just fake sports.

Anth0ny

they need to seriously consider "braun stroman interrupts match and wrecks havoc" in place of "distraction finish" at least once or twice out of the 568 weekly distraction finishes on tv

No, no, just an advertisement. He's not going to come out every week endorsing milkshakes. That would be dumb even for WWE standards.
I was thinking more in how Raw used to show that Enzo and Cass KFC chicken commercial over and over for a while or the Miz and Ziggler KFC one. Play the same one every week.

Recall

I really hope one day Lapsed Fan covers WCW Spring Stampede 99. It was my first WCW show as I was only a WWF fan at that point and I randomly chose it off the shelf at my MMA store that was a actually a front for VHS rips and wrestling tape trading.

What a show it was too. Incredible opener, amazing tag title match and a main event that made no sense but made me pop. Also first time seeing Goldberg too. I didn't have Nitro access at all.

Just got myself a little color after messing with my old water heater trying to break up sediment crap that was blocking up the drain valve so the damn water would actually come out of it. Dog came over demanding attention and I wasn't paying attention and started standing up and caught my head on the T&P valve lever. That was unpleasant and now my immaculate scalp is disfigured.

Anyway... July 11th for Fire Pro-Wrasslin' World? Price is on the higher end of what I was expecting for Early Access too. Still day one.

That Bayley story has to be a joke... Goddammit.

Like I said, Fire Pro isn't that accessible but if you give it enough time it can be incredibly rewarding.

I believe World is supposed to have some sort of tutorial mode for newcomers. Not sure if that will be in early access though. Spike even knows they need to help people get out board.

Zach

Like I said, Fire Pro isn't that accessible but if you give it enough time it can be incredibly rewarding.

I believe World is supposed to have some sort of tutorial mode for newcomers. Not sure if that will be in early access though. Spike even knows they need to help people get out board.

I thought you said you were going to hold seminars via online multiplayer battle royale...?

I thought you said you were going to hold seminars via online multiplayer battle royale...?

I said no such thing.

My Fire Pro skills are rusty as hell. I haven't touched my PS3 for a long time so I have been playing Returns. I am just waiting for World.

Recall

I said no such thing.

My Fire Pro skills are rusty as hell. I haven't touched my PS3 for a long time so I have been playing Returns. I am just waiting for World.

I want World on my PS4.

I don't have a gaming PC, my laptop struggles with any form of game :( (Except Phantasy Star Online II, which runs without issue to my surprise)

I haven't played a Fire Pro game in probably eight years, I was never great at it but I'm looking forward to what the community does with it with Steam Workshop support.

EDIT: Oh, that's July 11th for Japan, here in the west that would mean July 10th.

Top Bottom